- LETTERS TO THE EDITOR. Standley, Stacy // Las Vegas Business Press (10712186);4/19/2010, Vol. 27 Issue 16, pP24
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the report "Growth and Sustainability in the Las Vegas Valley," by the Sonoran Institute of Las Vegas, Nevada.
- City must move forward quickly. // Crain's New York Business;3/18/2002, Vol. 18 Issue 11, p8
Presents several letters to the editor related to economic development in New York, New York. Need of the residents for financial assistance; Plans of the government to invest mental health system; Tips for managing business risks.
- Moving matter. Field, Peter // Engineer (00137758);6/2/2008, Vol. 293 Issue 7749, p19
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article regarding the reduction of economic activity.
- LETTERS. // Indianapolis Business Journal;8/1/2005, Vol. 26 Issue 21, p11
Presents several letters to the editor commenting about the economic development published in the August 2005 issue of the "Indianapolis Business Journal."
- LETTER TO THE EDITOR. Bruder, Dale // Inside Tucson Business;6/14/2004, Vol. 13 Issue 50, p5
Presents a letter to the editor about economic development.
- COMMENT AND CORRESPONDENCE. Stedman, Lawrence C. // Foreign Affairs;Winter78/79, Vol. 57 Issue 2, p406
Presents a letter to the editor in response to the article "Population Growth and Economic Development: The Case of Mexico," by Ansley Coale in the January 1978 issue of "Foreign Affairs."
- James K. Galbraith replies. Galbraith, James K. // Challenge (05775132);Mar/Apr2009, Vol. 52 Issue 2, p122
A response to economist Mark Skousen's criticism of the author's work on economic development.
- A job of saving jobs well done. Ciulla, Anthony // Business Journal Serving Fresno & the Central San Joaquin Valley;11/07/2003, Issue 323162, p25
Presents a letter to the editor related to the economic development in Fresno, California.
- LETTER FROM THE EDITOR. Madrick, Jeffrey // Challenge (05775132);Jul/Aug98, Vol. 41 Issue 4, p3
Presents a letter to the editor on economic growth.