Shareholder value is too big an issue to ignore
- A great place to work. Druce, Chris // Caterer & Hotelkeeper;2/13/2003, Vol. 192 Issue 4259, p36
Features Angie Risley, human resources director at Whitbread PLC. Challenge of Risley's role; Background on the role of Risley as chairman of the careers festival organized by the industry charity Springboard in 2003; Response of Risley on the acute problem of recruiting talent.
- Risley leaves Lloyds. // Employee Benefits;Sep2012, p10
The article reports on the resignation of Angie Risley, group human resource (HR) director at Lloyds Banking Group PLC.
- Risley joins Low Pay Commission. // Caterer & Hotelkeeper;6/20/2002, Vol. 191 Issue 4227, p5
Reports on the appointment of Angie Risley to the Low Pay Commission of Great Britain, which monitors the impact of the minimum wage. Background of Risley.
- PEOPLE & POSTS. // People Management;2/8/2007, Vol. 13 Issue 3, p58
The article announces the selection of Julia Tyson as group human resources director for Wates Group, the designation of Angie Risley as Lloyds TSB group human resources director and the appointment of Fleur Bothwick as a diversity and inclusiveness director at Ernst & Young.
- Three for Biffa. // Utility Week;9/8/2006, Vol. 25 Issue 24, p29
The article reports on the appointments of Roger Payne, Angie Risley, and Gareth Llewellyn as the non-executive directors to the board of waste business Biffa as of September 2006. Payne will join as senior independent non-executive director and will chair the Audit Committee. Llewellyn will...
- People in the News. // Leisure & Hospitality Business;6/27/2002, p24
Presents news briefs on executive appointments at the British hospitality industry as of June 2002. Angie Risley at Low Pay Commission; Julie Johnson at the British Institute of Innkeeping; Scott Harper at Millennium Hotels and Resorts.
- people news in brief. // Grocer;12/15/2012, p164
The article announces appointments which include Dan Jago as Tesco UK & group wine director, Angie Risley as Sainsbury's group human resources director, and Brian Phelan as Glanbia executive director for group development and global cheese.
- ON THE MOVE. // Personnel Today;2/13/2007, p28
The article presents information related to career development of various people related to the human resource department. Ros Brayfield has joined the Department of Culture, Media and Sport as head of HR and business resources in Great Britain. Angie Risley is stepping down from her role as HR...
- 'It's a pity that many employers write off older workers'. // Personnel Today;9/14/2004, p1
This article presents information on several views related to older employees in an organization. Angie Risley, group HR director, Whitbread felt that to not embrace older workers would be to their detriment, as in their own experience, they are hard-working, have great loyalty and lower absence...