- Ask the Specialist. Ross, Chuck; John, Mathew M. // Podiatry Management;Jun/Jul2010, Vol. 29 Issue 5, p38
A letter to the editor is presented regarding the legitimacy of unsolicited requests to participate in certain television medical information programs about podiatry. A response to the letter is also presented.
- yours TRULY. Cotts, Sarah; Hoffman, Claudia; Branson, Danae; Whiting, Jenny; Van Sluis, Danielle // Self;Sep2009, Vol. 31 Issue 9, p28
Several letters to the editor are presented in response to the articles in previous issues including one on the benefits if exercise break to productivity, "The Scary New Skinny" in the July 2009 issue and "I am Not Who You See on TV" in the July 2009 issue.
- The best of the week's health-related TV and radio. // Nursing Standard;2/6/2008, Vol. 22 Issue 22, p31
The article lists the best of health-related television (TV) and radio program in Great Britain on February 10-13, 2008 which includes "Bizarre ER," "The Food Programme," and "Case Notes."
- The best of the week's health-related TV and radio. // Nursing Standard;3/10/2010, Vol. 24 Issue 27, p31
A calendar of British health-related radio and television programming for the week of March 16, 2010 is presented including the television programs "One Born Every Minute," "Embarrassing Bodies," and "Tourettes: I Swear I Canâ€™t Help It."
- The best of the week's health-related TV and radio. // Nursing Standard;3/26/2008, Vol. 22 Issue 29, p25
The article lists the weekly schedule of health-related television and radio programs in Great Britain from March to April 2008 which includes "Casualty 1907" on March 30, "Bringing up Britain" on April 2 and "Extraordinary People" on April 2.
- Network TV show in the works for Everyday Health. Arnold, Matthew // Medical Marketing & Media;Aug2011, Vol. 46 Issue 8, p24
A preview of the television program "Everyday Health," which will be aired on the American Broadcasting Co. (ABC) on September 2011 is presented.
- Competition hots up for waiting rooms. Wynyard, Ruth // New Zealand Doctor;11/1/2006, p6
This article reports on the launch of Health TV, a health-related television service for doctor's office waiting rooms in New Zealand. Like MedTV, it provides healthy lifestyle tips and short health-related documentaries. It is being trialled in several Auckland and Wellington practices in...
- Outside In. Newnham, David // Nursing Standard;11/25/2009, Vol. 24 Issue 12, p26
A personal narrative is presented which explores the author's interest in hospital dramas on television.
- The best of the week's health-related TV and radio. // Nursing Standard;2/10/2010, Vol. 24 Issue 23, p31
A calendar of British health-related radio and television programming for the week of Sunday February 14, 2010 is presented including radio program "Case Notes" with doctor and medical correspondent Mark Porter and television programs "Embarrassing Bodies" and "One Born Every Minute."