Don't Forget About the AMT
- TAX PLAN. Fain, Travis // Georgia Trend;Dec2007, Vol. 23 Issue 4, p8
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article about tax planning in the October 2007 issue.
- LETTERS. Tobocman, Steve // Crain's Detroit Business;11/19/2007, Vol. 23 Issue 47, p8
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article "The best tax plan lobbyists can buy," published in October 8, 2007 issue of the journal.
- The importance of the spirit. Holmes, Billy // Accountancy;Feb2006, Vol. 137 Issue 1350, p23
This article presents a letter to the editor regarding an article by Chris Swinson in the October 2005 issue of "Accountancy."
- Getting s 482 right. Angell, L. A. // Accountancy;Apr1977, Vol. 88 Issue 1004, p28
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article "International Tax Planning," by Pinkus Perlstein, in the December, 1976 issue.
- Tax business. Lopatin, Marc // OECD Observer;May2004, Issue 243, p2
Presents a letter to the editor of "Observer" about aggressive tax planning.
- A big issue. Gordon, Keith // Accountancy;Dec2000, Vol. 126 Issue 1288, p26
Presents a letter to the editor about tax benefits for employees and employers.
- LETTERS. Ferry, William C.; Fanger, Jeffrey J. // Crain's Cleveland Business;12/24/2007, Vol. 28 Issue 51, p9
Several letters to the editor are presented in response to articles in previous issues including "Flat-out good," on tax planning in the December 3, 2007 issue and another on journalistic ethics and the shooting in Omaha.
- Letters. Li, Y. Y.; Stadler, Ralph // Fortune International (Asia);12/8/2008, Vol. 158 Issue 10, p4
Several letters to the editor are presented in response to articles published in previous issues including "Look Who Pays for the Bailout," in the November 10, 2008 issue, "The Predators," in the November 10, 2008 issue and "A Return to Thrift" in the November 10, 2008 issue.
- Mailbox. Legault, Jean; Brown, Peter R.; Radelet, D'Arcy; McRae, Mike; d'Entremont, Nil; Stevens, Murray; Drewin, Jack // CA Magazine;Aug2008, Vol. 141 Issue 6, p4
Several letters to the editor are presented in response to articles in previous issues including "There are shareholders, and then," in the April 2008 issue, "A Mac made on heaven," in the May 2008 issue and "Flow-through investing," in the May 2008 issue.