- Useful work. Borrell, Peter // New Scientist;3/24/2007, Vol. 193 Issue 2596, p27
A letter to the editor is presented in response to an article about heat pumps in the March 3, 2007 issue.
- Pumping heat. Assinder, Ivar // New Scientist;2/14/2009, Vol. 201 Issue 2695, p27
A letter to the editor is presented in response to an article on domestic heat pumps.
- Go 'green': geothermal pumps. // ColoradoBiz;May2007, Vol. 34 Issue 5, p14
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article "Climate change," by Allen Best in the March 2007 issue.
- BRUTE FORCE METHOD. Mansour, Chris // Concrete International;Oct2003, Vol. 25 Issue 10, p17
Presents a letter to the editor about investigation of an insurance claim at a site in Los Angeles County, California. Description of the frozen ground heave situation of the area; Problem of a broken fan belt on the heat pump; Solutions taken by the owner, contractor and engineer to resolve...
- Solution lies under our feet. Quinn, Eamonn // Professional Engineering;7/9/2008, Vol. 21 Issue 12, p16
A letter to the editor is presented about ground-source heat pumping.
- LETTERS. Hatherill, David; Cockroft, Amanda; Bass, John; Antonelli, Peter; Jefferys, Rick; Bennett, Peter; Chatfield, David; Henderson, Andrew; Spare, Paul; Robertson, Tom; Forbes, Stephen; Tippetts, John; Thatcher, Eric; Bingeman, John; Jones, Gareth; Stubbs, John; Wood, Kenneth // Professional Engineering;2/8/2006, Vol. 19 Issue 3, p19
Several letters to the editor are presented in response to articles in previous issues including "Reach for the Star," in the January 25, 2006 issue, "2005 Young Woman Engineer," by Sara Pullen in the January 25, 2006 issue, "We Males Are Glad the Ladies Are Different," by Sally Jenkins in the...
- Letters. // Professional Engineering;2/27/2008, Vol. 21 Issue 4, p16
Several letters to the editor are presented in response to previously published articles including "A walk with the wife," in the February 13, 2008 issue, an article which discusses the admission of engineering technicians into membership in the January 30, 2008 issue, and "Hot rocks," in the...
- LETTERS. Curtis, Robin; Waterfall, Kevin; Bryant, Terry; Bailey, Geoffrey; Sepahy, Darius // Professional Engineering;11/1/2010, Vol. 23 Issue 18, p18
Several letters to the editor are presented in response to articles in previous issues including the installation of heat pumps in insulated Great Britain buildings in the October 20, 2010 issue, the effect of skilled British engineers shortage to the employment of foreign engineers in the...
- Letters From Our Readers. Basso, Scott; Rickert, Gary // Air Conditioning Heating & Refrigeration News;2/27/2012, Vol. 245 Issue 9, p22
Two letters to the editor are presented in response to the article about the litigation opposing the U.S. Department of Energy's policy establishing regional standards for air conditioners, heat pumps, and furnaces.