- TALKBACK. // Multichannel News;4/4/2011, Vol. 32 Issue 14, p30
Several letters to the editors are presented in response to the article "Fox Demands TWC Pull Networks from iPad App," in the March 31, 2011 issue and the "Cable Likely To Follow AT&T Into Usage-Based Broadband Pricing: Analyst," in the March 30, 2011 issue.
- AT&T to Deliver 1 GB Broadband Network in Austin. // Voice & Data;Oct2013, Vol. 20 Issue 10, p78
The article reports that telecommunication services provider AT&T will launch the AT&T U-verse with GigaPowerSM Internet broadband service in Austin, Texas in December 2013.
- AT&T investing in area wireless upgrades. // Toledo Business Journal;Mar2012, Vol. 28 Issue 3, p8
The article reports on the 1.4 billion dollar investment of AT&T in its Ohio wireless and wireline networks with a focus on enhancing the company's mobile broadband coverage and overall network performance.
- TALKBACK. // Multichannel News;6/20/2011, Vol. 32 Issue 25, p32
Several letters to the editor are presented in response to articles in previous issues such as "Cable Show 2011: Genachowski to Challenge Cable to Close Broadband Gap" in the June 16, 2011 issue, "AT&T, T-Mobile Defend Deal" in the June 14, 2011 issue, and "CEA Survey: 10% of Pay TV Households...
- TALKBACK. // Multichannel News;7/25/2011, Vol. 32 Issue 29, p46
Several letters to the editor are presented in response to the articles in previous issues such as "ACT Seeks State Investigations of AT&T and PEG" in the July 19, 2011 issue, "Industry Consensus Plan on USF Reform in Offing" in the July 21, 2011 issue, and " Sen. Kohl Asks Govt. to Block...
- AT & T Brings U-Verse Servives to more than 23,00, Additional Customers in Chicago. // Chicago Citizen - Hyde Park Edition;10/30/2013, Vol. 24 Issue 49, p4
The article reports about the widening of telecommunication company AT&T's wireless and wireline internet protocol services in Chicago, Illinois, and evaluates the features of the television and broadband service.
- AT&T Announces Intent to Build 1 Gigabit Fiber Network in Austin. // ATM/ Gigabit;Mar2013, Vol. 24 Issue 3, p11
The article informs about the building of the optical fiber network having the capacity of 1 Gigabit in Austin, Texas by the telecommunication service provider AT&T for providing high speed broadband access in the area.
- AT&T's U-verse with GigaPower to speed into Austin neighborhoods in December. // Photonics Components & Subsystems;Nov2013, Vol. 12 Issue 11, p14
The article discusses the launch of the U-verse with GigaPower broadband Internet service by telecommunications company AT&T in Austin, Texas in December 2013.
- Community Is Wired for Today and Tomorrow. Yarbrough, Cathy // San Diego Business Journal;6/4/2012, Vol. 33 Issue 23, p1
The article reports on the selection of AT&T by real estate developer Sudberry Properties Inc. to make possible high-speed broadband Internet and advanced television (TV) services at Civita, Sudberry's new multiphase and mixed-use 230-acre master planned community in Mission Valley, California.