- Bigotry In The White House. Rose, Michael // Church & State;Feb2004, Vol. 57 Issue 2, p22
Presents a letter to the editor published in the February 2004 issue of the journal "Church and State" which comments on the faith-based initiatives of the White House.
- AD Letters. Johnston, Anne // Architectural Digest;May2008, Vol. 65 Issue 5, p54
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article "At Home With History in the White House" in the March 2008 issue.
- BETTER WITH AGE. Bodnarchuk, Michael // Architectural Digest;May2008, Vol. 65 Issue 5, p54
A letter to the editor is presented in response to an article about the White House.
- Letters to the Editor. D'Entremont, John // Journal of American History;Dec1988, Vol. 75 Issue 3, p1055
Presents a letter to the editor relating the complaints of an employee about her job at the White House.
- The Mail: In response to the issue of Dec. 5, 2011. Hill, Laura; Bhagwat, Subhash; Hovsepian, Paul L.; Miley, Kirsten; Farro, Ivanna; Adkins, Wanda // Newsweek (Atlantic Edition);12/19/2011 (Atlantic Edition), Vol. 158 Issue 25, p1
Several letters to the editor are presented in response to articles in previous issues including "This Man Is Addicted to Sex," "Wanted: A Financier in the White House," and "What Recession, Darling?"
- AND THE WINNER IS... Squier, Raymond J. // Architectural Digest;Jul2008, Vol. 65 Issue 7, p22
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the articles "Hotels: Tortuga Bay" and "Art Notebook: Considering the Source," both found in the March 2008 issue.
- LETTERS TO THE EDITOR. HAMBURG, AL; DiGIOVANNI, RON; KUCIEJCZYK, JOSEPH J.; PERGANDE, HENRY W.; NEWBRY, BURT; ELIASON, ALTON; BELLER, ED // Progressive Populist;11/1/2010, Vol. 16 Issue 19, p4
Several letters to the editor are presented in response to articles in previous 2010 issues including Jack Rollwagen's essay "The Real Goal of the Beck Rally" in the October 1 issue, and "A Little Missed Sunshine," by Amy Goodman and "We're All Anchor Babies On The Bus," by Diane Sylvain in the...
- LETTERS TO THE EDITOR. Berlau, John // Hudson Valley Business Journal;9/10/2007, Vol. 18 Issue 37, p11
Two letters to the editor are presented in response to the articles in various issues including a comment on the statement of William Scheuerman, president of United University Professions (UUP) and chairman of the American Federation of Teachers' (AFT) Higher Education Program and Policy...
- LETTERS TO THE EDITORS. Smith, H. E.; Kerr, William C.; Hulett, O. C.; Phillips, R. H.; Gooch, Louise; Wenk, Edward; Goodwin, M. A.; Walker, Frank A.; Wilmot, Robert; Lien, Kermit; Miller, Sigmund; Moore, C. W. // Saturday Evening Post;5/14/1949, Vol. 221 Issue 46, p4
Several letters to the editor are presented in response to articles in the previous issues, including "The McGees of Wistful Vista," by Mr. Robert M. Yoder, in the April 9, 1949 issue, "Intercept at Dawn," by Alec Hudson, in the March 19, 1949 issue, and "My Fifty Years in the White House, Dec....