- FEEVEE AXN'S BIRTHDAY TREAT. Osborne, Magz // Variety;9/16/2002, Vol. 388 Issue 5, p27
Focuses on the celebration of the 5th year anniversary of television network AXN Asia in 2002. Background of the network; Performance of the channel; Financial status of the network.
- LETTERS. // Campaign;10/17/2003, Issue 42, p20
Presents letters to the editor published in the October 17, 2003 issue of the journal "Campaign." Claim of Food Standard Agency for imposing ban of television advertising; Queries related to become part of an agency called Isobel.
- First and 10. Frankel, Daniel // Daily Variety;12/17/2003, Vol. 281 Issue 52, pA1
Highlights the celebration of the 10th year anniversary for Fox Sports. History of Fox Sports; Benefit of the National Football Conference broadcast to Fox Sports; Percentage of increase in viewership.
- Celebrating 10 years. // NZ Marketing Magazine;May2006, Vol. 25 Issue 4, p5
The article reports on the 10th anniversary of the New Zealander television program Food In a Minute in May 2006. Food In A Minute has been helping television viewers put quick and easy meals on the table for a decade and in the process has become the nation's number one food program. The...
- But Wait, There's More! // Response;Oct2015, Vol. 24 Issue 1, p50
Photographs showing the highlights of the 30th anniversary celebration of Cannella Response Television are presented.
- WMUR at 50. // Business NH Magazine;Mar2004, Vol. 21 Issue 3, p12
Reports on the celebration of the 50th anniversary of Manchester, New Hampshire-based channel WMUR-TV.
- 'Training -- North of Watford'. Fenton, Anne // Image Technology;Jun1987, Vol. 69 Issue 6, p281
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article on the only organization offering television training, Broadcast Training Centre by Anne Fenton in the March 1987 issue.
- Facilities top 50: are you sure? // Televisual;Nov2004, p23
Presents a letter to the editor in response to the article on Top 50 facilities published in the October issue of "Televisual."
- Urban TV Would Fill an Obvious Need. Hall, Diane // Multichannel News;3/16/2009, Vol. 30 Issue 11, p20
A letter to the editor is presented concerning the need of more minority programming.