- LETTERS. Stoddard, Rob // Multichannel News;4/9/2007, Vol. 28 Issue 15, p16
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article "Stroking Competitive Fires" in the April 2, 2007 issue.
- INBOX. Campbell, Patty A. // Multichannel News;2/11/2008, Vol. 29 Issue 6, p46
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the previously published article about small cable operations in the U.S. in the January 28, 2008 issue.
- Examples of cable industry partnerships and adoption programs. // CED;Jul2011, Vol. 37 Issue 6, p6
The article focuses on the partnerships and adoption programs of the cable industry in the U.S. including the launch of the Internet Essentials in Chicago as announced by Chicago Mayor Rahm Emanuel and Comcast, the free and discounted broadband service from Cablevision and Time Warner Inc., and...
- MSO OF THE YEAR. Grebb, Michael // CableFAX Magazine;Jul2013, p6
The article features cable operator Cox Communications Inc. which has received the Multi-system Operator (MSO) of the Year Award from the 2013 Top Operators Awards of "CableFAX" magazine.
- Twitterati. // Multichannel News;9/17/2012, Vol. 33 Issue 36, p40
A letter to the editor related to cable companies offering gifts for being customer is presented.
- TV Everywhere's Unfi nished Business. WINSLOW, GEORGE // Multichannel News;1/7/2013, Vol. 34 Issue 1, p11
The article discusses issues related to the TV Everywhere (TVE), a verification system concerning television service providers and Internet Protocol television. It mentions that several cable telecommunications companies including Time Warner Cable Inc., Cablevision Systems Corp. and Cox...
- Cox Communications Engages Customers with Customized Rewards. // Seybold Report: Analyzing Publishing Technologies;3/10/2014, Vol. 14 Issue 5, p2
The article presents a case study of the business objectives of U.S.-based cable company Cox Communications which wants to be proactive in engaging and rewarding its customers to improve customer retention. The company worked with marketing service provider Paradise Design to develop a direct...
- Cox joins Comcast in TiVo guide deal. // CED;Oct2006, Vol. 32 Issue 10, p14
The article reports on the deal that Cox Communications Inc. has made with TiVo Inc., which allows subscribers of Cox video services to select the TiVo navigational system as their guide for digital cable service. Cox joins with Comcast Corp. in adopting the TiVo navigational system. According...
- COX, CHARTER QUIETLY JOINING THE HD FRAY. King, Danny // Television Week;5/19/2008, Vol. 27 Issue 16, p33
The article reports that despite the emergence of many high-definition channels, cable providers Cox Communications and Charter Communications are still maintaining their subscription base and sales. Both companies reported that they increased video services revenue at least partially by having...