The dangers of treating temps as 'employees.'
- A NEW VITAL STATISTIC. Woodruffe, Charles // People Management;1/24/2008, Vol. 14 Issue 2, p8
No abstract available.
- Taking Ownership: Why is the Key. Amir, Mark // PT: Magazine of Physical Therapy;Mar2009, Vol. 17 Issue 2, p6
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article "Are You an Owner?," by Brad Cooper that was published in the previous issue.
- Food Safety Training at the Local Public Health Agencies. Fancher, Richard M. // Journal of Environmental Health;Mar2009, Vol. 71 Issue 7, p64
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article "Are We Saving Resources with Current Hiring Practices at Local Public Health Departments?" in the January/February 2009 issue.
- R�sum�s redux. Koenig, Mark W. // Marketing News;12/4/95, Vol. 29 Issue 25, p4
Presents a letter to the editor emphasizing the need of careful scrutiny of candidates by human resource departments before hiring them.
- Lowered Confidence Prompts Employers To Put Brakes On New Hiring. Challenger, John A. // Business Journal (Central New York);10/20/2006, Vol. 20 Issue 42, p27
A letter to the editor is presented in response to an article related to lack of confidence in employers which has an adverse effect on new hirings.
- Hiring 'prohibited person' a federal felony. Fitzgerald, Kevin G. // Business Insurance;3/24/2008, Vol. 42 Issue 12, p8
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article "Criminal Convictions Pose Hiring Dilemma," by Judy Greenwald in the March 3, 2008 issue.
- Part-time Exploitation. Graham, Wendy L. // American Libraries;Jan2006, Vol. 37 Issue 1, p32
A letter to the editor is presented in response to an article about the employment practices in the libraries in the U.S. in 2005.
- The Problem with Choosing Successors. Levinson, Nick // Nonprofit World;Sep/Oct2005, Vol. 23 Issue 5, p4
Presents a letter to the editor about the problem with choosing successors.
- Re: Non-Compete Agreements. Guery, Robert I. // ASHRAE Journal;Sep2004, Vol. 46 Issue 9, p13
Presents a letter to the editor commenting on the article entitled "Hiring Employees with Non-Compete Agreements," by Ross D. Montgomery.