SMEs are our best hope to rebuild the economy
- Lesson in chaos. McGregor, Julius // Engineer (00137758);12/5/2003, Vol. 292 Issue 7641, p21
Presents a letter to the editor in response to the article "Cover feature," published in the November 7, 2003 issue of the "Engineer".
- History Lesson. Griessman, Gene // Fortune International (Europe);4/4/2005, Vol. 151 Issue 6, p11
Presents a letter to the editor of "FORTUNE" relating to privatization in Great Britain.
- Re: Why Canada Fails at P3. Robertson, Cynthia // ReNew Canada;2011, Vol. 7 Issue 3, p5
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article written in the letters section of the January/February 2011 issue.
- Public--private partnerships and the Private Finance Initiative. Pollock, Allyson // Bulletin of the World Health Organization;Nov2007, Vol. 85 Issue 11, pA
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article "Public-private partnerships for hospitals," by Martin McKee in the November 2006 issue.
- Innovation in poor countries. Badshah, Akhtar // Issues in Science & Technology;Spring2008, Vol. 24 Issue 3, p15
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article "How to Use Technology to Spur Development," by Renee Kuriyan, Isha Ray and Daniel Kammen in the Winter 2008 issue.
- Cat backstop critics missing the point. Brewster, Bradley S. // Business Insurance;8/24/2009, Vol. 43 Issue 29, p8
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article "Interest in Cat Consortium Grows" in the August 20, 2009 issue.
- PFI price is worth paying. STEER, ROGER // Public Finance;Oct2011, Issue 10, p14
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article "The Discreet Charms of the PFI" in the September 2011 issue, which discusses the policy of the Private Finance Initiative.
- Letters. Prisk, Mark // Contract Journal;10/25/2006, Vol. 435 Issue 6598, p54
A letter to the editor is presented in response to his article about Public-Private Partnership/Private Finance Initiative in the October 18, 2006 issue.
- LETTERS. Suess, David; Pellegrino, Mike; Waldo, Charles; Shedd, David; Holcomb, Kent // Indianapolis Business Journal;9/20/2010, Vol. 31 Issue 29, p11
Several letters to the editor are presented in response to articles in previous issues including "City vendor may get $1.2B," by Cory Schouten in the August 30, 2010 issue, "Kindess is a measure of success," by Mickey Maurer in the September 6, 2010 issue, and one on the press coverage for...