- Should the Airwaves Be Neutral? Woolley, Scott // Technology Review;Nov/Dec2010, Vol. 113 Issue 6, p73
The article examines the issue faced by U.S. legislatures and government agencies whether to allow airwaves to be run as neutral network, which would enable people use cell phone bandwidth however they choose.
- Free-Market Information. Saunders, Richard L. // American Libraries;Jun/Jul2010, Vol. 41 Issue 6/7, p14
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article "Court Rules FCC Lacks Authority to Regulate Net Neutrality," in the April 7, 2010 issue.
- Fair Connections. // Technology Review;Nov/Dec2010, Vol. 113 Issue 6, p13
The article offers the author's view regarding the debate of network neutrality and its role in the Internet's future.
- TALKBACK. // Multichannel News;2/1/2010, Vol. 31 Issue 5, p22
Letters to the editor are presented in response to article "Clyburn Says Net Neutrality is in Minorities' Interest," in the January 26, 2010 issue and "Cablevision Asks Supreme Court to Review Constitutionality of Must-Carry," in the January 29, 2010 issue.
- Letters and Replies. Gillis, John; Cloud, Nicholas; Niles, Raymond C. // Objective Standard: A Journal of Culture & Politics;Spring2011, Vol. 6 Issue 1, p6
Letters to the editor and replies are presented in response to the article "The Ground Zero Mosque, the Spread of Islam, and How America Should Deal with Such Efforts" by Craig Birdles, and "Net Neutrality: Toward a Stupid Internet," by Raymond C. Niles.
- New law lifts outdated regulations, spurs growth of new technologies. // Chicago Citizen - Hyde Park Edition;7/14/2010, Vol. 21 Issue 33, p13
A letter to the editor is presented regarding the support of Governor Pat Quinn and the Illinois General Assembly to a legislation that updates the state's 25-year old telecommunication laws.
- IP access for everyone. Pierce, Jeff // Network World;1/9/2006, Vol. 23 Issue 1, p30
A letter to the editor in response to the article "A Telecom-Regulation Pipe Dream," by Scott Bradner, is presented.
- We're getting out of 070 numbers... Penny, Neil // Total Telecom Magazine;Nov2004, p12
Presents a letter to the editor about regulations for network operators.
- The Endgame of Telecommunications Policy? A Survey. VOGELSANG, INGO // Review of Economics / Jahrbuch fÃ¼r Wirtschaftswissenschaften;2013, Vol. 64 Issue 3, p193
Telecommunications policy has come a long way from regulation of vertically integrated monopolies to the current state of competition. As competition becomes self-sustainable, will telecommunications policy in the form of industry-specific regulation go away or, if not, what form will it take?...