HR needs to challenge senior managers
- RIGHT ON. Fabrizius, Mike // Internal Auditor;Oct2004, Vol. 61 Issue 5, p11
Presents a letter to the editor on the role of the CEO in organization control and the achievement of ethics maturity.
- FYI. Strickland, Allina // Modern Healthcare;2/16/2004, Vol. 34 Issue 7, p23
Presents a letter to the editor about the new chief executive officer of Hughston Sports Medicine Hospital in Columbus, Georgia, as of February 2004.
- LETTERS TO THE EDITOR. Rush, Jeff // Credit Union Management;Nov2005, Vol. 28 Issue 11, p13
Presents a letter to the editor about the advantages to CEO being a board member.
- A CEO Reality Check. Brody, E. W. // Public Relations Quarterly;Winter96/97, Vol. 41 Issue 4, p4
A letter to the editor is presented about chief executive officers.
- LETTER TO THE EDITOR. Rush, Jeff // Credit Union Management;Jan2009, Vol. 32 Issue 1, p13
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article "Hello and Goodbye: Should You Offer a Recently Retired CEO a Seat On Your Board of Directors?" in the November 2008 issue.
- LETTER TO THE EDITOR. Turner, Stan // Credit Union Management;Jan2006, Vol. 29 Issue 1, p13
A letter to a editor is presented in response to a letter by Jeff Rush regarding chief executive officers, which was published in the November 2005 issue.
- Letters. Bruner, II., Gordon C. // Marketing News;7/4/86, Vol. 20 Issue 14, p2
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article "Companies want CEOs with strong marketing vision," by John Bassler in the May 23, 1986 issue.
- A flawed ethics scenario. Smith, Coke R. // H&HN: Hospitals & Health Networks;Mar2004, Vol. 78 Issue 3, p10
Presents a letter to the editor in response to the column Practical Ethics in the January 2004 issue of "Hospitals & Health Networks," which focused on CEO.
- Conflict of interest. Arnold, Wayne // Modern Healthcare;2/21/2005, Vol. 35 Issue 8, p24
Presents a letter to the editor in response to the article "Price of Leadership," in the February 7, 2005 issue.