Council outsourcing is not a done deal
- Outsourced London staff face move to Blackburn. Conrad, Mark // Public Finance;5/16/2003, p15
Reports on controversy surrounding the planned relocation of the staff and services of London's Westminster City Council under outsourcing contracts. Finding that the London borough's housing benefit division will be relocated to a call center in Blackburn; Claim of Conservative-controlled...
- Any Other Business. // People Management;10/1/1998, Vol. 4 Issue 19, p16
Presents business-related news briefs in Great Britain. Awarding of contract to outsourcing specialists Capita by Westminster City Council; Survey on employees' faith in their company's vision; Results of the survey.
- Letters to the Editor. Humble, Adrion // Malakoff News (TX);1/25/2008, Vol. 99 Issue 4, p4A
Two letters to the editor are presented concerning the success of the cake auction by the Junior Class and the appreciation that should be given to the City Council for addressing the needs of the community.
- Loretta Scott speaks to LGBT community. Scott, Loretta // Empty Closet;Sep2009, Issue 427, p17A
A letter to the editor is presented requesting for support to a campaign by the letter sender for a seat at the City Council of Rochester, New York.
- Letters to the editor. Dallin, Rick; Schoenbart, Lee A. // Gay & Lesbian Times;1/25/2007, Issue 996, p11
Two letters to the editor are presented in response to articles about the use of taxpayer money by Councilmakers and the recall of councilmaker Tony Atkins in California.
- Oh no, we're not. Cotton, Terry // Public Finance;10/1/2004, p18
Presents a letter to the editor in response to the article "Gershon Agenda Will Hit Services," published in the September 17, 2004 issue of "Public Finance" which addresses the support services of the Westminster City Council in England to India.
- EXTENDING WILLIAMS' CONTRACT IS RIGHT. // Hays Free Press (Buda, TX);6/27/2012, Vol. 110 Issue 12, p3A
A letter to the editor is presented which discusses about the extension of William's contract by the Buda City Council in Texas.
- Letter to the Editor. DesPain, Bob // Collinsville Herald;9/12/2012, Vol. 54 Issue 37, pA5
A letter to the editor is presented about the apparent failure of the Unit 10 board and the city council of Collinsville in Illinois to properly address the needs of their constituents.
- Letter to the Editor. // Munday Courier (TX);8/25/2011, Vol. 34 Issue 35, p3
A letter to the editor is presented regarding the need for the editors of "The Munday Courier," to publish every minutes of the meeting of the City Council of Munday, Texas.