Letters to the Editor
- Letters to the Editor. Fletcher, Robert E.; Westbrook, Paul // Journal of Financial Planning;Jun98, Vol. 11 Issue 3, p14
Presents letters to the editor referencing articles and topics discussed in previous issues. Description of the diversity of circumstances and preferences often encountered in he financial planning profession; "Privatizing Social Security--Not!" which argued that money invested would not equal...
- LETTERS. Johnston, Peter // Money Management;10/6/2005, Vol. 19 Issue 37, p15
Presents the letters to the editor on financial planning. "A reality check for critics of the AIOFP," which explores some inaccuracies about the Association of Independently Owned Financial Planners that need correcting; "Advisers want fee-for-service," which explores the receipt of the...
- AABFJ FINANCIAL PLANNING SPECIAL ISSUE 2009. Smark, Ciorstan; Murphy, Brian; Taylor, Sharon // Australasian Accounting Business & Finance Journal;May2009, Vol. 3 Issue 1, p1
This special issue draws on recent work of financial planning specialists, finance specialists and economists to document some of the trends, perception and challenges of financial planning in 2009. This diversity of contributors reflects the diversity and the multiplicity of influences that...
- Goin' Golfin'. Reinhart, Len // Financial Planning;Dec2007, Vol. 37 Issue 12, p41
The article offers a look at the trends that have and will define the financial advisory business in the U.S. Several factors that may provide opportunity for the financial advisory business include the retirement of the baby boomers, improvements in technology and the aging of the advisor...
- Letters. Freed, Susan Gordon; Kayfetz, Sharon A. C. // Journal of Financial Planning;Jun2000, Vol. 13 Issue 6, p14
Presents letters to the editor on various issues related to financial planning. "Merrill Lynch Rule or Alice in Wonderland Rule?," which comments on the plan of Merrill Lynch & Co. Inc. to move away from commission-based fees in favor of asset-based fees; "Bigger Is Not Better," which comments...
- LETTERS. // Money Management;12/2/2004, Vol. 18 Issue 45, p14
presents several letters to the editor related to financial services and industries. Views on new code of conduct for soft dollar disclosure; Availability of subsidized financial planning software; Discussion on financial products issued by an in-house provider.
- Letters. // Money Management;1/20/2005, Vol. 19 Issue 1, p9
Presents letters to the editor related to the finance industry. Criticism of the article"'Common Sense Prevails With Statements of Advice," which appeared in the November 18, 2004 issue of the periodical "Money Management"; Praise of the article "The More Things Change, the More They Stay the...
- mailbox. Sadoff, Bryan; Williamson, Burt // Financial Planning;Feb2006, Vol. 36 Issue 2, p18
Presents several letters to the editor in response to articles in previous issues. "Ways of Means Committee," in the November 2005 issue; "Rebalancing Act," in the December 2006 issue.
- CE Examination. // Journal of Financial Planning;Jul2003, Vol. 16 Issue 7, p74
The article presents a short test on the contents of the July 2003 issue of the Journal of Financial Planning.