Protect the seas by protecting the rivers from fertiliser run-off with a "buffer."
- Eco-imperialism. Sheppard, Charles; Turner, John // New Scientist;3/21/2009, Vol. 201 Issue 2700, p22
Two letters to the editor are presented in response to the article about protecting the environment of the Chagos archipelago that was published in the February 21, 2009 issue.
- Scientists on the Bandwagon. PIMENTEL, DAVID // BioScience;May1972, Vol. 22 Issue 5, p273
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article "Scientists and the Environmental Bandwagon" published in the previous issue.
- Fuming over the 5th. Halley, John // Engineer (00137758);10/30/2006, Vol. 293 Issue 7711, p18
No abstract available.
- Antarctic park. Martin-Jones, James // New Scientist;4/20/91, Vol. 130 Issue 1765, p2
Presents a letter to the editor commenting on Richard Law's article on the conservation proposals by environmentalists, published in the column `Talking Point,' in the March 30, 1991 issue of the `New Scientist' magazine.
- Finishers Beware. Smith, Barry L. // Wood Digest's Finishing;Sep2005, Vol. 9 Issue 3, p8
Presents a letter to the editor about environmental protection.
- The EPA and Oil. Porter II, William W. // Bulletin of the Atomic Scientists;Dec1974, Vol. 30 Issue 10, p3
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article "Energy Problems and Environmental Concerns" in the November 1973 issue.
- LETTERS-TO-THE-EDITOR. Miles, Robert; Grant, Jeanne Ardell // Electronic Ardell Wellness Report (E-AWR);11/4/2005, Issue 304, p2
Presents a letter to the editor commenting on environmental protection.
- More Than Birds. Faford, Dan // Audubon;Mar/Apr2006, Vol. 108 Issue 2, p12
A letter to the editor about the environmental organization National Audubon Society is presented.
- CARB APPROVED. RUPERT, WILLIAM // American Iron Magazine;Mar2009, Issue 245, p34
A letter to the editor is presented in response to an article on the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) and California Air Resources Board (CARB) requirements for motorcycles in the October 2008 issue.