Changes in the Visiting Medical Student Clerkship Program at Mayo Clinic
- Being both the Mayo Clinic and Wal-Mart is OK. Beldegreen, Rick // Veterinary Medicine;Mar2009, Vol. 104 Issue 3, p116
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article "Our profession's identity crisis," by Drew L. Allen in the January 2009 issue.
- Firsthand knowledge. Behrens, Ron // Quality Progress;Sep2012, Vol. 45 Issue 9, p7
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article "Improving on Excellence" in the July 2012 issue concerning quality principles at the not-for-profit medical practice and medical research group Mayo Clinic.
- Praise for Mayo. Wildner, Dave // Quality Progress;Nov2012, Vol. 45 Issue 11, p7
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article "Improving on Excellence" on the Mayo Clinic hospitals published in the July 2012 issue.
- Mayo Clinic's orthopedic reputation was built and strengthened over past century. Rapp, Susan M. // Orthopedics Today;Jan2009, Vol. 29 Issue 1, p58
The article offers information on the Mayo Clinic in Rochester, Minnesota, which is considered by orthopedic surgeons as a veritable bench mark for quality clinical outcomes and scientific research in musculoskeletal medicine.
- Mayo Clinic brings health care services to mega mall. // Health Facilities Management;Oct2011, Vol. 24 Issue 10, p7
The article reports that Mayo Clinic has opened the Create Your Mayo Clinic Health Experience facility at the Mall of America in Rochester, Minnesota.
- Mayo Clinic History of Medicine Library. // Minnesota Medicine;Mar2010, Vol. 93 Issue 3, p37
The article focuses on the Mayo Clinic History of Medicine Library, a specialized unit within the Mayo Medical Library in Rochester, Minnesota that has volumes of rare medical classics and early journal literature.
- Mayo Clinic Historical Suite. // Minnesota Medicine;Mar2010, Vol. 93 Issue 3, p37
The article focuses on the Mayo Clinic Historical Suite, a museum dedicated to the history of the Mayo Clinic which is located in Rochester, Minnesota.
- We'd like to put a face to the name on our awards. // Jacksonville Magazine;Sep2011, Vol. 27 Issue 9, p2
The article focuses on the recognition given to Mayo Clinic including the 2011 Top Performer Award for Excellence in Overall Quality of Care, ranked 20% higher than national average for patient satisfaction in the Hospital Consumer Assessment (HCAHPS) survey, 2010 and one of the 100 Best Places...
- Hunt for a Sleep Hormone. Altmann, Lawrence K. // Quintessence International;Mar1980, Vol. 11 Issue 3, p83
An excerpt from an article by Lawrence K. Altmann on the ongoing research for a sleep hormone by scientists at the Mayo Clinic, that was published in the "New York Times" is presented.