DAISIES INTO SUNFLOWERS
- BACK TALK! Gagne, Claire; Fowler, Rose; Hoover, Betty // Crochet World;Jun2008, Vol. 31 Issue 3, p17
Several letters to the editor are presented in response to articles in previous issues including one about hints and crochet projects that the magazine offers, another about the scalloped fabric doilies in the June 2007 issue, and one showing a picture of an afghan that was made from the...
- LETTERS FROM OUR READERS. Shulfer, Thelma; Pillow, Shannon; Mixell, Wanda Kay; Merrit, Sue // Crochet!;Nov2006, Vol. 19 Issue 6, p9
Several letters to the editor are presented in response to previous issues of "Crochet!," including the instruction for crocheting a Shadow Box Rose Afghan featured in the March 2005 issue and the pattern for a kimono coat which appeared in the January 2006 issue.
- LETTERS FROM OUR READERS. Shulfer, Thelma; Bess, Beth; Burris, Madelyn // Crochet!;May2007, Vol. 20 Issue 3, p9
Several letters to the editor are presented in response to articles in previous issues, including afghans featured in the July 2006 issue, a letter thanking the magazine for motivating her daughter learn how to crochet and a letter appreciating the yarn weight and quantity information provided...
- Sharing Secrets. R., Amanda; F., Connie // Annie's Favorite Crochet;Aug2006, Vol. 24 Issue 4, p46
Presents letters to the editor in response to the articles published in previous issues including one about the Garden Path afghan crochet and other designs which were helpful in making blankets for babies.
- Crochet Potpourri. // Crochet World;Feb2006, Vol. 29 Issue 1, p22
The article presents several letters to the editor concerning crocheting. Trade-in of patterns for fake food and baby shoes; Information on where to buy a yarn for an afghan pattern; Request for a copy of a book that contain a melon basket pattern.
- CROCHET CHAT. Rush, Wanda; Jeromin, Helen; Lence, Carmella // Crochet World;Feb2007, Vol. 30 Issue 1, p24
Several letters to the editor are presented in response to previous issues including one requesting for crochet patterns and designs for afghans and scarves and another asking for a pattern for the Indiana state flag.
- Crochet Potpourri. // Crochet World;Oct2007, Vol. 30 Issue 5, p18
Several letters to the editor are presented asking for crocheting patterns for afghans, religious designs and Christmas decorations.
- BACK TALK! Blodgett, Eunice; Koenig, Liza; Coveleski, Millie // Crochet World;Oct2008, Vol. 31 Issue 5, p21
Several letters to the editor are presented, including one on receiving crochet slipper patterns from the U.S. and Canada, another on making a Pink Ribbon afghan and a letter on following patterns for 11.5-inch fashion doll period ensembles.
- BACK TALK! Taylor, Emma; Heck, Debbie // Crochet World;Oct2010, Vol. 33 Issue 5, p27
Two letters to the editor are presented including one about the Crochet Connections column in the magazine and another from a reader who discusses using her grandfather's jeans to create an afghan.