Polio immunity in Ontario
- No Shots Needed. Keller, David M. // Progressive;Oct88, Vol. 52 Issue 10, p7
Presents a letter to the editor of the October 1988 issue of the 'Progressive' journal on criticisms and praises for the medical establishment regarding the immunization of children in Ohio against polio, diphtheria, typhoid, scarlet fever and measles.
- Setting the Scene to Blame the GOI for Failure of Polio Eradication. Puliyel, Siddharth; Puliyel, Jacob // Indian Pediatrics;Feb2009, Vol. 46 Issue 2, p184
A letter to the editor is presented in response to articles "Polio Eradication Strategies in India: Recommendation Under IAP Action Plan 2006," by N. K. Shah et al published in the 2006 issue and "Recommendations of 2nd National Consultative Meeting of Indian Academy of Pediatrics (IAP) on Polio...
- Polio Eradication: Time for Introspection. Chaudhary, A.; Sharma, S.; Girdhar, S. // Indian Journal of Community Medicine;Apr2007, Vol. 32 Issue 2, p151
A letter to the editor is presented about the need to reinforce efforts to eradicate polio in India.
- RE: â€œIMMUNITY TO POLIOMYELITIS IN THE NETHERLANDSâ€. Arya, Subhash C.; Conyn-van Spaendonck, M. A. E.; de Melker, H. E.; Abbink, F.; Elzinga-Gholizadea, N.; G. Kimman, T.; van Loon, T. // American Journal of Epidemiology;Oct2001, Vol. 154 Issue 7, p684
A response by Subhash C. Arya and T. G. Kimman to a letter to the editor about their article on immunity to poliomyelities is presented.
- Reply to Wiwanitkit: MRI finding in vaccine-associated paralytic poliomyelitis. Ferraz-Filho, José; Santos Torres, Ulysses; Oliveira, Eduardo; Souza, Antonio // Pediatric Radiology;Sep2010, Vol. 40 Issue 9, p1584
A response by JosÃ© Roberto Lopes Ferraz-Filho and colleagues to a letter to the editor about their article "MRI findings in an infant with vaccine-associated paralytic poliomyelitis" is presented.
- MR finding in vaccine-associated paralytic poliomyelitis. Wiwanitkit, Viroj // Pediatric Radiology;Sep2010, Vol. 40 Issue 9, p1583
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article "MRI findings in an infant with vaccine-associated paralytic poliomyelitis," by J. R. Ferraz-Filho and colleagues.
- Coordinating vaccine use is best way to combat polio. Johnson, Irving S. // Nature;6/16/2005, Vol. 435 Issue 7044, p881
Presents a letter to the editor regarding the use of vaccines in combating polio.
- LETTERS. Harrell, Roger // Nation's Health;Jul2012, Vol. 42 Issue 5, p35
A letter to the editor about polio cases in India in 2011 is presented.
- Polio Survivor: Going for 100! Holmes, Paul E. // PN;Jun2009, Vol. 63 Issue 6, p11
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article "Perils of Polio" in the August 2008 issue.