Six-Year Outcomes of Anterior Lumbar Interbody Arthrodesis with Use of Interbody Fusion Cages and Recombinant Human Bone Morphogenetic Protein-2
- Accessorioulnar arthrodesis in dogs. Bush, Mark // Veterinary Record: Journal of the British Veterinary Association;7/31/2010, Vol. 167 Issue 5, p183
A letter to the editor is presented about accessorioulnar arthrodesis.
- Bone Scan. Morelli, Charles; Young, Simon; Mullen, Barry // Podiatry Management;Apr/May2010, Vol. 29 Issue 4, p29
Letters to the editor are presented concerning bone scans in midfoot arthrodesis.
- Letter to the Editor: Surgical Technique: Medial Column Arthrodesis in Rigid Spastic Planovalgus Feet. Fang, Zhenhua // Clinical Orthopaedics & Related Research;Apr2012, Vol. 470 Issue 4, p1236
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article "Medial Column Arthrodesis in Rigid Spastic Planovalgus Feet," by de Moraes Barros Fucs and colleagues, published in the November 2011 online issue of the journal.
- Reply to Letter to the Editor: Surgical Technique: Medial Column Arthrodesis in Rigid Spastic Planovalgus Feet. Moraes Barros Fucs, Patricia; Svartman, Celso; Assumpção, Rodrigo; Yamada, Helder; Simis, Simone // Clinical Orthopaedics & Related Research;Apr2012, Vol. 470 Issue 4, p1238
A response by de Moraes Barros Fucs and colleagues to a letter to the editor about their article "Medial Column Arthrodesis in Rigid Spastic Planovalgus Feet," published in the November 2011 online issue of the journal, is presented.
- Gout Patient. Phalen, Diane; Gordon, Sloan; Jacobs, Allen Mark // Podiatry Management;Apr/May2008, Vol. 27 Issue 4, p12
Several letters to the editor are presented including one on a man with a history of gouty episodes, another on cheilectomy with arthoplasty of the joint and another on synovectomy with arthrodesis as treatments.
- Arch-shaped versus flat arthrodesis of the ankle joint: strength measurements using synthetic cancellous bone. Lauge-Pedersen, H; Aspenberg, P; Ryd, L; Tanner, K E // Proceedings of the Institution of Mechanical Engineers -- Part H;Jan2002, Vol. 216 Issue 1, p43
The aim of this study was to see if preservation of the arch shape of the ankle at arthrodesis contributes to stability. The ankle joint was simulated by paired blocks of a synthetic material corresponding to rheumatoid cancellous bone with low stiffness and strength. Flat end constructs with...
- Erratum to: Optimal double screw configuration for subtalar arthrodesis: a finite element analysis. Lee, Jun; Lee, Yeon // Knee Surgery, Sports Traumatology, Arthroscopy;May2011, Vol. 19 Issue 5, p867
A correction to the article "Optimal Double Screw Configuration for Subtalar Arthrodesis: A Finite Element Analysis" is presented.
- Arthrodesis Query. // Podiatry Management;Apr/May2012, Vol. 31 Issue 4, p30
A letter to the editor is presented which is concerned with the billing code which should be used by a surgeon who performs an arthrodesis fusing the talonavicular, naviculocuneiform, and intercuneiform joints, as well as the first, second and third tarsometatarsal joints.
- Hallux IPJ Non-Union. Graziano, Thomas; Edelman, Eric; Teich, Lewis // Podiatry Management;Apr/May2014, Vol. 33 Issue 4, p10
The article provides an answer to a question of what revision options are applicable in treating a 76-year-old patient with footgear irritation after an attempted interphalangeal joint (IPJ) fusion of the right hallux.