Achieving a Quantitative Understanding of Antiretroviral Drug Efficacy
- Letter to the Editor: Hypersensitivity Reactions in Patients Treated with Abacavir: Strategies To Avoid Such Reactions. Kapoor, Shailendra // AIDS Patient Care & STDs;Oct2008, Vol. 22 Issue 10, p769
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article "Recent Availability of Two Novel, Fixed Formulations of Antiretroviral Nucleoside Analogues: A 12-Month Prospective, Open-Label Survey of Their Practical Use and Therapeutic Perspectives in Antiretroviral-Naive and Experienced...
- Tolerability of Two Different Combinations of Antiretroviral Drugs Including Tenofovir Used in Occupational and Nonoccupational Postexposure Prophylaxis for HIV. Burty, Christine; Prazuck, Thierry; Truchetet, Francois; Christian, Bernard; Penalba, Christian; Salmon-Ceron, Dominique; Yazdanpanah, Yazdan; May, Thierry; Rabaud, Christian // AIDS Patient Care & STDs;Jan2010, Vol. 24 Issue 1, p1
A letter to the editor is presented that comments on tolerability of two different combinations of antiretroviral drugs including tenofovir used in occupational and nonoccupational postexposure prophylaxis for HIV.
- Allocating Antiretrovirals in South Africa: Using Modeling to Determine Treatment Equity. Wilson, David P.; Blower, Sally M. // PLoS Medicine;Jun2005, Vol. 2 Issue 6, p0563
Presents a response by David P. Wilson and Sally M. Blower to a letter to the editor about their article "Designing Equitable Antiretroviral Allocation Strategies in Resource-Constrained Countries" in the 2005 issue.
- Authors' Reply. Capron, Alexander M.; Reis, Andreas // PLoS Medicine;Jun2005, Vol. 2 Issue 6, p0564
Presents a letter to the editor in response to the article "Designing Equitable Antiretroviral Allocation Strategies in Resource-Constrained Countries," by David P. Wilson and Sally M. Blower in the 2005 issue.
- Knowledge of and Adherence to Antiretroviral Therapy. Parienti, Jean-Jacques // Clinical Infectious Diseases;9/15/2003, Vol. 37 Issue 6, p861
Presents a letter to the editor in the September 15, 2003 issue of 'Clinical Infectious Diseases,' about the article 'Knowledge of antiretroviral regimen dosing and adherence to a longitudinal study,' written by L.G. Miller et al.
- Reply. Miller, Loren G.; Honghu Liu; Hays, Ron D.; Golin, Carol E.; Kaplan, Andrew H.; Wenger, Neil S. // Clinical Infectious Diseases;9/15/2003, Vol. 37 Issue 6, p862
Responds to the comment on the authors' article 'Knowledge of antiretroviral regimen dosing and adherence to a longitudinal study,' published in a 2003 issue of 'Clinical Infectious Diseases.'
- When to Start Therapy. Phillips, Andrew; Lampe, Fiona // Journal of Infectious Diseases;3/1/2005, Vol. 191 Issue 5, p821
Presents a letter to the editor about highly active antiretroviral therapy.
- When to Start Therapy. Nelson, Kenrad E.; Vlahov, David; Wang, Cunlin; Strathdee, Steffanie A.; Sterling, Timothy R. // Journal of Infectious Diseases;3/1/2005, Vol. 191 Issue 5, p821
Presents a response by Kenrad E. Nelson, David Vlahov, Cunlin Wang, Steffanie A. Strathdee, and Timothy R. Sterling to a letter to the editor about their article related to Highly active antiretroviral therapy.
- Adherence to HAART: Africans Take Medicines More Faithfully than North Americans. Attaran, Amir // PLoS Medicine;Feb2007, Vol. 4 Issue 2, p390
A letter to the editor that discusses on the adherence of highly active anti-retroviral therapy in Africa is presented.
- The Cost Effectiveness of Antiretroviral Therapy for HIV Disease. Messori, Andrea; Trippoli, Sabrina; Vaiani, Monica // New England Journal of Medicine;7/5/2001, Vol. 345 Issue 1, p68
A letter to the editor is presented in response to an article on the cost-effectiveness of antiretroviral therapy for human immunodeficiency virus (HIV) diseases, published in the March 15, 2001 issue.