- SOUNDING BOARD. Kuo, Been; Cunniff, Greg; Spielvogel, Larry; Wolfgang, Mark S. // Heating/Piping/Air Conditioning Engineering;Aug2011, Vol. 83 Issue 8, p10
Several letters to the editor are presented in response to articles in previous issues including "The Quest for Maximum Boiler-System Efficiency," by Ron Rajecki in the June 2011 issue, "Energy-Recovery System Reduces Cost of Cooling Outside Air by 70 Percent," in the April 2011 issue, and...
- A Penny Saved Is a Penny Earned. Crosby, D. Allen // Energy & Power Management;Sep2005, Vol. 30 Issue 9, p6
Presents a letter to the editor about energy management and energy conservation.
- Letters to the Editor. Harrison, Bob; Conway, Travis // Adirondack Daily Enterprise;10/2/2010, Vol. 117 Issue 233, pA4
Two letters to the editor are presented in response to articles in previous issues including the letter by Michael Foxman and Tom Lawson on the proposed Adirondack Club and Resort in the September 1, 2010 issue and one on the ideas how to conserve energy in school and home.
- LETTERS. Henesian, Aram; Bennett, George; Buswell, Harrie; O., Phil; Carlson, Kurt; Schroeder, Edgar C. // Machine Design;10/12/2006, Vol. 78 Issue 19, p13
Several letters to the editor are presented in response to articles in previous issues including "Brainstorming or Just Hot Air?," in the August 10, 2006 issue and "Save Energy: Don't Recycle," in the July 13, 2006 issue.
- LETTERS TO THE EDITOR. Whitman, Christine Todd; Moore, Patrick // Hill;5/25/2010, Vol. 17 Issue 58, p30
Two letters to the editor are presented in response to the article "Double check from you get energy information" in the May 17, 2010 issue.
- Letters. Lewis, Jim; Stein, Thomas S.; Walden, Eric; Haneman, Frank; Sebian, Dennis // Technology Review;Nov2006, Vol. 109 Issue 5, p8
Several letters to the editor are presented in response to previous articles including "TR35: Young Innovators With This Year's Best Ideas," in the September/October 2006 issue and "It's Not Too Late," in the August 2006 issue.
- Old Dog, New Tricks. Goggins, Welch // Industrial Maintenance & Plant Operation;Mar2008, Vol. 69 Issue 3, p34
The article discusses the guidelines to retrofit the old boiler system to achieve energy savings and reduce greenhouse-gas emissions. It highlights the importance of installing a smaller steam boiler for process work and a condensing boiler for building heat to maximize the use of boiler...
- Key steps towards better boiler efficiency. Willis, Tony // Heating & Ventilating Review;Nov2010, Vol. 50 Issue 1, p20
The author outlines measures that will maximize boiler efficiency and prevent costly mistakes. He points out that focusing on further maximising the efficiency of boilers can create additional savings of 12 to 15 per cent. He suggests that any retrofit solutions be evaluated and introduced as...
- Hurst Boiler & Welding Co., Inc. // Engineered Systems;Jul2010, Vol. 27 Issue 7, p69
The article presents a corporate profile of Hurst Boiler & Welding Co. Inc. in the U.S. The company develops bioler technology and energy management projects through sustainable solutions for renewable energy. According to Hurst Boiler, its Hurst Biomass Boiler Systems will strengthen the bottom...