Planned job cuts are needed straight away
- REPLY. Ross, A. M. // Quarterly Journal of Economics;Nov48, Vol. 62 Issue 5, p787
Presents a letter to the editor commenting on the labor organizations and wage rates in the United States.
- Health Worker Emigration from Poland. Krajewski-Siuda, Krzysztof; Romaniuk, Piotr // Journal of Public Health Policy;2007, Vol. 28 Issue 2, p290
A letter to the editor is presented which comments on the article "Poland faces shortage as workers go west," published in the periodical "International Herald Tribune".
- Don't Forget 'Insourcing' Herger, Wally // Fortune;6/14/2004, Vol. 149 Issue 12, p31
Presents a letter to the editor in regards to an article published in a previous issue which discussed the so called trend of insourcing, in which companies arrange to do business within the United States and hire United States workers.
- WORKING GIRLS 1. Dixon, Mike; Margo, Julia // Prospect;May2006, Issue 122, p7
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article "Population Politics," by Alison Wolf in the April 2006 issue.
- Un-erotic capital. Symeonidis, George // Prospect;May2010, Issue 170, p19
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article on labour market by Catherine Hakim in the April 2010 issue.
- Skills shortage? Westoby, James // ITNOW;Sep2007, Vol. 49 Issue 5, p30
A letter to the editor is presented about the skills shortage in the information technology field.
- MAKE THE MOST OF ONLINE. Richards, Tim // People Management;9/6/2007, Vol. 13 Issue 18, p6
A letter to the editor is presented about the "Labour Market Outlook" survey of the Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development/KPMG.
- THE TRUTH ABOUT SKILLS. Cross, Michael // People Management;2/7/2008, Vol. 14 Issue 3, p6
A letter to the editor is presented about the skills market in Great Britain.
- LETTERS. Leff, Howard // Journal of Commerce (1542-3867);4/12/2004, Vol. 5 Issue 15, p10
Presents a letter to the editor on the job market for older logistics professionals in the U.S.