Public-sector productivity statistics are misleading
- LETTERS. Devine, Donald // National Review;3/5/1990, Vol. 42 Issue 4, p6
Presents a letter to the editor responding to comments on the article "Markets of Local Governments," published in the December 22, 1989 issue of "The Nation".
- Easy answer for local services. Lindsey, Richard // Public Finance;6/2/2006, p16
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article "Seeds of change," in the May 12, 2006 issue.
- Letters: Consensus comes ahead of control. Beecham, Jeremy // Public Finance;11/7/2003, p21
Presents a letter to the editor commenting on the "Briscoe to stay on as chief of LGA" article published on the October 10&16 issue of "Public Finance."
- Hitting on the nose. Keefe, Bob // Inside Tucson Business;7/10/2006, Vol. 16 Issue 4, p5
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article "Somebody needs to pay attention...quick!," by Steve Emerine in the July 3, 2006 issue.
- Analysis level too high. Stallinger, Tony // Chartered Accountants Journal;Nov2003, Vol. 82 Issue 10, p77
Presents a letter to the editor in response to the article about local council reporting written by John Gill and published in the September 2003 issue.
- John Gill responds:. // Chartered Accountants Journal;Nov2003, Vol. 82 Issue 10, p77
Presents a response by John Gill to a letter to the editor about his article on local council reporting published in the September 2003 issue.
- LETTERS. Bell, Douglas R. // Crain's Cleveland Business;11/29/2004, Vol. 25 Issue 48, p11
Presents the letter to the editor appreciating a story in the journal on the Cleveland, Ohio, office of Fleishman-Hillard about local government.
- Zen and the art of supercities. Guilfoyle, Ciaran // Public Finance;3/11/2005, p19
Presents a letter to the editor in response to the article "Super-Sizing the Cities," by Ferry Stoker published in the March 2005 issue.
- Untitled. Smith, Kim W. // Indianapolis Business Journal;11/22/2004, Vol. 25 Issue 37, p14A
Presents a letter to the editor commenting on an article previously published in the November 15, 2004 issue of the periodical "Indianapolis Business Journal" concerning the cooperation between the government of the state of Indiana and the city administration of Indianapolis.