Energy drinks: beverage industry response
- Guarana in energy drinks. Martin, Marty // Contemporary Pediatrics;Aug2007, Vol. 24 Issue 8, p10
A letter to the editor in response to an article on energy drinks in the May 2007 issue.
- Guarana in energy drinks. Braganza, Sandra F. // Contemporary Pediatrics;Aug2007, Vol. 24 Issue 8, p10
A response by Marty Martin to a letter to the editor about his article on energy drinks in the May 2007 issue is presented.
- comment & opinion. Coupe, Mike; Wilson, Tim; Harding, Peter; Rahman, Lutfur; Hamson, Liz // Grocer;7/28/2012, p22
Several letters to the editor are presented in response to articles in previous issues including "Do our British milk farmers need fair trade protection" in the July 14, 2012 issue, "The Olympic food trials" in the July 14, 2012 issue, and "How we are drinking less" in the July 21, 2012 issue.
- Feedback. Ashley, Tom; Bledsoe, Mims // Atlanta;Sep2009, Vol. 49 Issue 5, p18
Several letters to the editor are presented in response to articles in previous issues including one on surgical resident Carta Haack in the July 2009 issue, and another on Marc Wortman's book " Bonfire," in the August 2009 issue.
- SOUNDING OFF. // MotorBoating;May2011, Vol. 204 Issue 5, p7
Two letters to the editor are presented in response to an article in the January 2011 issue about the negative effect of mixing alcohol and energy drinks and the article "Eye of the Storm" in the February 2011 issue.
- Letters. Myers, Aaron; Brown, James M.; Knight, John; T., Nathan // Custom PC;Dec2012, Issue 111, p122
Several letters to the editor are presented in response to articles in previous issues including an article on performance-enhancing drinks by Tracy King in the October 2012 issue, an article on Arduino by Gareth Halfacree and a question on upgrade to Acer Aspire AX3300.
- CONTACT US WITH YOUR VIEWS. Laming, Richard; Sorek, Chris; Walker, Maggie // Children & Young People Now (Haymarket Business Publications Ltd;8/24/2010, p15
Several letters to the editors are presented in response to articles in previous issues including one on the effect of high-energy drinks to children, another one on the negative effects of alcoholic parents to their children, and on the failure to identify grade A-levels to be the best in their...
- MAIL ENTRIES. // Motocross Action Magazine;Nov2011, Vol. 39 Issue 11, p42
Several letters to the editor and responses are presented including one on whether motocross riders really take Monster Energy drinks following a game, one on the production of CR125 by Honda Motor Co. Ltd., and one on the bike used by rider Mike Alessi.
- LETTERS. Vander Wiele, Linda; Rogers, Brian; Pos, Jon; Satterfield, Tim; Blink, Allison; Parks, Jamie; Parks, Lynn; Zuccala, Carol; McCalmon, Kevin // Runner's World;Jul2006, Vol. 41 Issue 7, p19
Several letters to the editor are presented in response to articles in the May 2006 issue including "Boston Bound," which focused on the idea of praying for a special person during a race, "Mother Load," which dealt with treadmill-belt injuries sustained by children and Sweet Science," which...