Advertising campaigns for cystic fibrosis
- Think Red for relief. Milnes, Sarah // Engineer (00137758);1/28/2008, Vol. 293 Issue 7740, p19
A letter to the editor is presented which announces the annual fundraising day of International disaster relief charity RedR published in the February 2008 issue.
- Thanks for public funding. Day, Jackie // Long Island Business News (7/1993 to 5/2009);11/3/2006, Vol. 53 Issue 49, p12A
A letter to the editor is presented in response to an article related to the public funding and fundraising.
- Tsunami Recycling Appeal. Morton, Rob // In-Store;May2005, p13
Presents a letter to the editor about the participation of "In-Store" readers in mobile phone and printer cartridge recycling company Redeem's Tsunami Recycling Appeal that has raised funds for Great Britain's Disasters Emergency Committee's Tsunami Earthquake Appeal.
- Letter to the editor. Carter, Karen // St. Clair Journal;7/27/2011, Vol. 6 Issue 32, pA5
A letter to the editor is presented offering information on the Alzheimer's Association annual Walk to End Alzheimer's to be held on September 24, 2011 at Southern Illinois University Edwardsville.
- Untitled. // Twin Cities News (Munday, TX);4/26/2007, Vol. 25 Issue 12, p5
A letter to the editor about the success of the Third Annual West Texas Walk fund raising campaign for autism research is presented.
- The Railway Shopmen Need Help! Hogue, Richard W. // New Republic;5/2/23, Vol. 34 Issue 439, p272
Presents a letter to the editor related to the contribution to the Relief and Defense Fund.
- Honoring an Amazing Woman. // Grand Saline Sun (TX);3/22/2012, Vol. 115 Issue 12, p2A
A letter to the editor is presented regarding the American Cancer Society's Relay for Life for Van Zandt County, Texas, a fundraising event on May 11, 2012.
- Letter to the Editor. // Munday Courier (TX);7/11/2012, Vol. 35 Issue 28, p3
A letter to the editor related to the fundraising event is presented.
- Letters to the Editor. Cheek, Charlotte // Lakelander (Whitney, TX);10/29/2008, Vol. 22 Issue 44, p2
A letter to the editor is presented which talks about the support given by many customers and partners who helped with the fund raising event to send care packages to the U.S. troop.
- Letters. // Liberty Press;Jan2010, Vol. 16 Issue 5, p6
Two letters to the editor are presented in response to topics in previous issues including milking and fund-raising