Training failure is behind skills gap
- Mind games. Welford, Chris // People Management;6/4/2009, Vol. 15 Issue 12, p19
A letter to the editor is presented about the results of the Labour Market Outlook survey by the Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development (CIPD).
- Talent-crunch naysayers. Morison, Bob; Harrison, Mary // Workforce Management;11/20/2006, Vol. 85 Issue 22, p49
Several letters to the editor are presented in response to articles in previous issues including "Face of the Future," in the October 9, 2006 issue, "5 Tips for Surviving Open Enrollment," and the response of the editor on the issue.
- Letters... Potter, Leila; Harber, Stewart // Recruiter;7/9/2008, p18
Several letters to the editor are presented in response to articles in previous issues including one on Lee McQueen's curriculum vitae (CV) on "The Apprentice" in the June 25, 2008 issue and another on the labor market in Great Britain.
- Letters. Sunley, Jane; Brewer, Martin; Aldridge, Alan; Golden, Deirdre; Graham, Michael // Personnel Today;8/24/2004, p14
Presents several letters to the editor. Argument pertaining to the employment rights in Great Britain; Discrimination against ill employees; Views on consequences of the ageing workforce and its impact on the economy.
- Judging jargon. Pesch, Dave; Bintliff-Ritchie, Joanne; Zakas, Ashley B.; Walker, T. Russell // Workforce Management;3/17/2008, Vol. 87 Issue 5, p49
Several letters to the editor are presented in response to the article "Kill the HR speak," by John Sullivan published in the February 18, 2008 issue of the journal "Workforce Management."
- Spirit-ed workplace. // Workforce Management;9/8/2008, Vol. 87 Issue 14, p65
Several letters to the editor are presented in response to the article "Workforce Management," edited by John Hollon.
- CREATIVITY AT WORK. Yin, Sandra // American Demographics;Dec2002/Jan2003, Vol. 24 Issue 11, p22
Provides information on the work force involved in technical, artistic and cultural occupations in the U.S. Growth in the work force involved in the said categories; Role of creativity according to Richard Florida, author of 'The Rise of the Creative Class'; Location of the top creative centers...
- Badanie stopnia dopasowania kompetencji studentÃ³w do potrzeb pracodawcÃ³w -- problemy operacjonalizacji i pomiaru. Andrałojć, Magdalena // Education of Economists & Managers / Edukacja Ekonomistow i Mene;lip-wrz2012, Vol. 25 Issue 3, p131
Taking into account the reform of university education in Poland increasingly important is the process of developing students' skills. This development depends on many factors such as: labour market demand, the ideology of education, the government policy, the strategy of certain university,...
- LETTERS. May, Gary; Kainz, Arthur // Crain's Detroit Business;8/13/2007, Vol. 23 Issue 33, p8
Two letters to the editor are presented in response to articles in previous issues, "Ad Firms Stew Over Lost Car Biz," in the July 30, 2007 issue and "A&P Forgot to Serve Detroit Community," in the July 23, 2007 issue.