- Inbox. Johnson, Anthony P.; Jeffs, Daniel B.; Poltier-Mutal, Aziyadé; Jamal, Vali; Naulty, Arlene M.; Lee, Jinny; Trimble, Ron; Hofler, J.-Alice; Stern, John; Pietsch, Geoff; Burch, Mike // Time International (South Pacific Edition);5/25/2009, Vol. 173 Issue 20, p4
The article presents several letters to the editor in response to articles that appeared in the May 4, 2009 issue, including "Dumb Intelligence," and articles regarding the first 100 days of the presidency of U.S. President Barack Obama.
- The Mail. Lee, Jaemin; Shimansky, Reba; Johnson, Susan R.; Hanson, Ronald L.; Adejo, Aty; Chai, Elijah; Mullen, George // Newsweek (Pacific Edition);9/24/2012 (Pacific Edition), Vol. 160 Issue 13, p1
Several letters to the editor are presented in response to articles in previous issues of "Newsweek" including "Can't Live With Him, Can't Live Without Him" about the administration of U.S. President Barack Obama and "Cult of Mac," about the return of the Apple cult.
- A Doctrine of Retreat? GOLDSTEIN, STEVE // Commentary;Oct2011, Vol. 132 Issue 3, p6
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article "The Obama Doctrine Defined," by Douglas J. Feith and Seth Cropsey in the July/August 2011 issue.
- Road is leading to entitlement society. Horn, Garland // Collinsville Herald;10/26/2011, Vol. 53 Issue 43, pA9
A letter to the editor is presented about what the administration of U.S. President Barack Obama has done during his first thousand of days.
- CONNED BY OBAMA. McAlister, Jeff // American Conservative;Oct2012, Vol. 11 Issue 10, p4
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article "Obama's Right Wing" by Michael Dougherty in the August 2012 issue.
- LETTERS TO THE EDITOR. Collins, Dyrel; Bradshaw, Alyce // Graham Leader;7/19/2009, Vol. 133 Issue 97, p5A
Several letters to the editor are presented in response to articles in previous issues, including one on the government policies, programs and agenda of U.S. President Barack Obama, another on the economic condition in 2009 under the administration of Obama and one on the success of the "Night...
- Speaking of Race: American Dreams, American Nightmares. Cope, Karin // American, British & Canadian Studies;2011, Vol. 16, p41
While the election of Barack Obama to the office of US President is a significant historic event, recent claims that America is finally "post-racial or post-ethnic" engage a set of ideas that are decidedly not new, but partake of a long-standing, hegemonic and idealized figuration of "America"...
- Swinging Into Action. Garrett, Major // National Journal;3/17/2012, p6
The article discusses the focus on state polls in the reelection campaign for U.S. President Barack Obama. It offers information on his constant travels in the guise of official visits to gain the support of voters in states which include Nevada, Pennsylvania and Virginia. It examines the...
- The Big Questions. Halperin, Mark // Time International (Asia Edition);1/31/2011, Vol. 177 Issue 4, p10
The article presents questions and answers related to U.S. politics including why the race for the 2012 presidential elections is starting very slowly, whether the field is being winnowed, and whether U.S. President Barack Obama is beatable in the next presidential elections.