Multiple sclerosis: liberation procedure
- Kissing-Balloon Angioplasty With a New Low-Profile Catheter for the Popliteal Trifurcation. Husmann, Marc J.; Triller, Jurgen; Dai-Do Do; Mahler, Felix; Baumgartner, Iris // Journal of Endovascular Therapy (Allen Press Publishing Services;Apr2005, Vol. 12 Issue 2, p264
Presents a letter to the editor in response to the article on the use of the kissing-balloon technique for angioplasty of the popliteal artery trifurcation.
- Balloon Dilation of a Narrow Distal Aorta During Bifurcated Endograft Placement: A Reminder of the Value of Standard Angioplasty Techniques for Increasing EVAR Applicability. Muhs, Bart E.; Moll, Frans L.; Verhagen, Hence J. M. // Journal of Endovascular Therapy (Allen Press Publishing Services;Feb2006, Vol. 13 Issue 1, p125
Presents a letter to the editor about the value of standard angioplasty techniques for increase endovascular aneurysm repair applicability.
- Platelet Glycoprotein IIb/IIIa Receptor Blockade after Coronary Angioplasty. Khan, Steven S.; Forrester, James // New England Journal of Medicine;10/23/97, Vol. 337 Issue 17, p1243
A letter to the editor is presented in response to "Platelet Glycoprotein IIb/IIIa Receptor Blockade and Low-dose Heparin During Percutaneous Coronary Revascularization," in the June 12, 1997 issue.
- How useful is patch angioplasty in carotid endarterectomy? Palkovic, Stefan; Fischer, Bernhard; Wassmann, Hansdetlef // Vascular;May/Jun2004, Vol. 12 Issue 3, p206
Presents a letter to the editor in response to an article concerning the use of patch angioplasty in carotid endarterectomy.
- Revascularization for Acute Coronary Occlusion in a Young Woman Following Radiation. Stevanato, Francesco; Pancotto, Pietro; Reimers, Paolo; Salvano, Luigi; Cella, Giuseppe // Clinical & Applied Thrombosis/Hemostasis;Jul2003, Vol. 9 Issue 3, p265
Presents a letter to the editor about the utilization of coronary angioplasty in a woman who developed unstable angina after radiation therapy.
- Cerebellar Hemorrhage after Angioplasty. Riecker, Axel; Ernemann, Ulrike; Kastrup, Andreas // New England Journal of Medicine;2/10/2005, Vol. 352 Issue 6, p633
A letter to the editor is presented dealing with the issue of cerebellar hemorrhage after angioplasty.
- Primary Coronary Angioplasty versus Thrombolysis. Stone, Gregg W.; Grines, Cindy L.; O'Neill, William W. // New England Journal of Medicine;10/16/97, Vol. 337 Issue 16, p1168
This article presents a letter to the editor regarding angioplasty and thrombolysis, as reported in the June 5, 1997, issue.
- The First Patient to Undergo Coronary Angioplasty – 23-Year Follow-up. Meier, Bernhard // New England Journal of Medicine;01/11/2001, Vol. 344 Issue 2, p144
A letter to the editor about a coronary angioplasty which was performed in the year 1977 is presented.
- Comparison of Angioplasty with Stenting in Acute Myocardial Infarction. Stone, Gregg W.; Grines, Cindy L.; Tcheng, James E. // New England Journal of Medicine;8/1/2002, Vol. 347 Issue 5, p367
A response from researcher Gregg W. Stone and his colleagues to a letter to the editor about their article on the comparison of angioplasty with stenting in acute myocardial infarction in the March 28, 2002 issue is presented.
- Rescue Angioplasty after Thrombolysis. Aziz, Shahid; Ramsdale, David // New England Journal of Medicine;4/13/2006, Vol. 354 Issue 15, p1639
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article "Rescue Angioplasty After Failed Thrombolytic Therapy for Acute Myocardial Infarction" in the December 9, 2005 issue.