Who, at long last, will stand up for Australian fishing?
- Response to Correspondence. Tingle, Laura // Quarterly Essay;Sep2012, Issue 47, p130
A response by Laura Tingle to a letter to the editor about her essay "Great Expectations" is presented, wherein she presents arguments against Australia's historic protectionism as evident in the leadership of Liberal Party of Australia leader Tony Abbott.
- LETTERS. O'Connor, Michael; Frame, Tom; Donnelly, Kevin // Quadrant Magazine;Oct2005, Vol. 49 Issue 10, p5
Presents letters to the editor referencing articles and topics discussed in previous issues of the periodical "Quadrant." Comments on the contribution of Australian senior minister Tony Abbott to the national security debate; "Harold Holt and the Beautiful People," which featured former...
- inform OPENLINE. Peck, Raelene; Saunders, Linda; Thompson, T.; Otto, Judith; Ryan, Dana; Hodgson, Judith Essington // Australian Women's Weekly;Mar2010, Vol. 80 Issue 3, p18
Several letters to the editor are presented in response to articles in the February 2010 issue including a story on Australian politician Tony Abbott, "Being Lisa," and "Sex Addiction."
- Green Left Weekly needs your support. BOYLE, PETER // Green Left Weekly;9/18/2013, Issue 981, p3
The article informs about the necessity of fund required by the periodical for continue reporting and helping build the resistance to Australia's Prime Minister Tony Abbott policies.
- Abbott has a point, genocide can be a difficult thing. SANDS, CARLO // Green Left Weekly;11/27/2013, Issue 990, p6
In this article, the author argues on the aspects of genocidal crime in Australia and also mentions that Australian Prime Minister Tony Abbott is very much against the issue of massacring people.
- FREEDOM RIDER. MARR, DAVID // Monthly: Australian Politics, Society & Culture;Sep2014, Issue 104, p20
An obituary for politician, Tony Abbott is presented.
- Australia return two 'stolen' statues to India. // Eastern Eye;9/12/2014, Issue 1268, p8
The article reports that Australian prime minister Tony Abbott handed back to his Indian counterpart Narendra Modi two statues allegedly looted from ancient temples, ending a long-running battle over the pieces.
- Decisive action on tax needed. Eyers, James // Australian Financial Review (0404-2018);7/20/2015, p30
The article reports that the Prime Minister of Australia, Tony Abbott will territory chief ministers to discuss on the future of federation, as the financial institutions and other companies are losing confidence in the ability of politicians to develop prosperity in Australia.
- Abbott reiterates opposition to SG raise. Kennedy, Chris // Money Management;12/1/2011, Vol. 25 Issue 46, p9
The article opposition leader Tony Abbott's remark that the Australian Coalition does not and will not back national savings compulsion and refuse to repeal superannuation guarantee (SG) increase from nine to 12 percent.