- INTAKE. Harris, Stephen J.; Hornung, Ned E.; Pavlica Jr., John // Ward's Auto World;Mar2008, Vol. 44 Issue 3, p4
Several letters to the editor are presented in response to the articles in the February 2008 issue, which include articles about a crash test at 31 mph, high-horsepower car perceived as gas guzzler or a fuel gulper, and a comment about Jerry Flint not having his column.
- Jerry Flint (1931-2010): A Vigorous, Vibrant Original. // Forbes Asia;Sep2010, Vol. 6 Issue 10, p12
The article presents the author's views on author Jerry Flint. The author said that Flint's views on people and events were always original, insightful, provocative and oft-humorous. Flint was very observant, energetic, had a keen sense of adventure and he used to describe things in a wonderful way.
- INTAKE. Kanter, Fred; Malmsten, David; Pumford, Ken; Carreau, Steve // Ward's Auto World;Oct2010, Vol. 46 Issue 10, p4
Several letters to the editor are presented in response to articles in previous issues including "Pyrrhic Victory Coming for Toyota," in the August 2010 issue, a feature on the late Jerry Flint, in the September 2010 issue and a paper on the Chevy Volt electric car in the August 2010 issue.
- INTAKE. Garbacik, Carl; Feiten, James; O'Gorman, Paul; Lallone, Michael // Ward's Auto World;Feb2008, Vol. 44 Issue 2, p5
Several letters to the editor are presented in response to articles in the January 2008 issue including the vehicle owning aspirations of children of Baby Boomers, the blind spot problem, and Jerry Flint's commentary on bringing the Saab 9-3 in the U.S.
- Ben Higginson. Hurley, David // Conservationist;Jan/Feb88, Vol. 42 Issue 4, p51
Presents a letter to the editor informing the passing of Ben Higginson who wrote several articles for 'The Conservationist' magazine.
- LETTERS TO THE EDITORS. Ingraham, Herbert S.; Doherty, Peri; Mortensen, Marion I.; Moore, Kyle C.; Marks, R. Adrian; Crandall, John W.; Gallagher, Edward R.; Bombel, Bill; Brooks, Willis; Kilpatrick, J. D.; Summers, Shelton; Frazier, J. R.; Acklin, H. E.; Altman, Greta L.; Garve, T. W.; Cammack, Sheila; Perry, H. D. // Saturday Evening Post;9/10/1955, Vol. 228 Issue 11, p4
Presents letters to the editor referencing articles and topics discussed in previous issues. Madness of a reader with the editors and writers of "The Saturday Evening Post"; Taste of Strawberry Shortcake; "We Prayed While 883 Died," which focused on the death of several servicemen.
- Nobody's darling. Logue, Ken; Martin, Simon; Baker, Philip; Kennom, Ian; Valentine, David; Nordberg, Tony; Cochrane, Fraser // Engineer (00137758);12/8/2008, Vol. 293 Issue 7762, p20
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article "Oh, Darling" in the previous issue.
- Put up the money. Frase, Josh // Windspeaker;Jun2006, Vol. 24 Issue 3, p5
A letter to the editor is presented which criticizes the unequal allocations of financial resources by the government of Prime Minister Stephen Harper.
- Standards Board Request For Funding Is Defended. . Blanchette, Brad // Education Week;3/16/1988, Vol. 7 Issue 25, p21
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article "Teaching Panel's Backers Seek $25 Million in Aid," published in the February 24, 1988 issue of "Education Week."