"Treasury Bills and Inflation," July 2010
- Response to Letter to the Editor printed in September 2010 issue regarding the article "Treasury Bills and Inflation". Trevino, Ruben C. // Journal of Financial Planning;Oct2010, Vol. 23 Issue 10, p12
A response by Ruben C. Trevino to a letter to the editor about his article "Treasury Bills and Inflation" in the September 2010 issue is presented.
- LETTERS. Carlson, Dale // Government Procurement;Jun/Jul2009, Vol. 17 Issue 3, p4
A letter to the editor in response to the article "Inflation Nation," in the April/May 2009 issue and a letter from the editor that invites readers to publish their comments on the next issue of "Go Pro" is presented.
- Drug Cost Update. Rowse, Arthur E. // Progressive;Feb91, Vol. 55 Issue 2, p6
Presents a letter to the editor in response to the article "Medication Inflation," in the October issue.
- REDUCING INFLATION IN MEDICAL CARE EXPENDITURES. Courtney, Charles R. // Risk Management (00355593);Feb93, Vol. 40 Issue 2, p10
Presents a letter to the editor about reducing inflation in medical care expenditures.
- Where in the World...? Fowler, Don // Fortune;9/15/2008, Vol. 158 Issue 5, p10
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article ï¿½The World's Worst Inflation,ï¿½ by Elizabeth Spiers in the August 18, 2008 issue.
- How to Stop Inflation. STEDER, DONALD M. // Fortune;
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article "How to Stop Inflation," in the April 1977 issue.
- How Can We Stop Inflation? Weinstein, Jerome // New Republic;11/2/42, Vol. 107 Issue 18, p581
Presents a letter to the editor on how to stop inflation.
- CHEMICAL REACTIONS. Yang, Jan // ICIS Chemical Business;3/2/2009, Vol. 275 Issue 9, p6
A letter to the editor and its response with reference to the article "Deflationary cycle to end in 2009" that was published in January 5, 2009 issue.
- Forgive Us Our Public Debts. Heald, Weldon F. // New Republic;5/27/40, Vol. 102 Issue 22, p730
Presents a letter to the editor about the monetary inflation in the U.S.