Wages board remains
- AWB abolition impact not 'limited'. Leniec, Steve // Farmers Weekly;11/4/2011, Vol. 156 Issue 19, p26
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the October 28, 2011 editorial calling for the abolition of Great Britain's Agricultural Wages Board.
- A kick in the teeth for farm workers. // Farmers Weekly;11/11/2011, Vol. 156 Issue 20, p29
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article on the abolition of the Agricultural Wages Board (AWB) in Great Britain published in the October 28, 2011 issue of the journal.
- Southern Illinois rep appointed to Workers' Comp advisory panel. // Southern Illinois Labor Tribune;1/5/2012, Vol. 75 Issue 23, p6
The article announces the appointment of Illinois State Representative John Bradley to the State Workers' Compensation Program Advisory Board.
- LETTERS. Line, Kevin; Harper, Steve; Bastow, Patrick // Horticulture Week;8/6/2010, p16
Several letters to the editor are presented in response to articles in the previous issues including the benefits of coir compost using peat as a substitute, the significance of peat-free compost over peat-based growbags and the impact of abolishing the Agricultural Wages Board (AWB) on modern...
- LETTERS. Crotty, Anita; Parker, Cola; Jennings, Mary; Wadham, Beth; Pfenninger, Allen; Birss, Moira; Haley, Sheila; Bippart, Vicky // Gourmet;Jan2008, Vol. 68 Issue 1, p20
Several letters to the editor are presented in response to issues related to cookery, which includes an appreciation to the recipe Pumpkin Stuffed with Vegetable Stew published in the November 2007 issue, an issue over the low wages of farmers in the article "The Producers," published in the...
- LETTERS. Jarman, Derek; Furnea, Dumitru; Bunker, Andy // Horticulture Week;7/9/2010, p16
Several letters to the editor are presented including the means to save money on future investments in landscape architectural projects, negotiations of England & Wales Agricultural Wages Board, and a response on Neil Glow's article on sporting events.
- LettersBlogs&Forums. // Horticulture Week;8/12/2011, p18
Several letters to the editor are presented in response to articles in previous issues including the possible abolition of the Agricultural Wages Board (AWB) in the July 29, 2011 issue, Derek Jarman's opposing opinion on the comment made by Mary Creagh's stating about him being out of touch with...
- Opinion. Porter, W. L.; Melchett, Peter; O'Brien, Sarah; Farmer, Mark // Farmers Weekly;10/8/2010, Vol. 153 Issue 14, p26
Several letters to the editor are presented in response to articles in previous issues including"High copper levels could be a threat to herd health," by Aly Balsom in the October 1, 2010 issue, one about the public's attitude towards genetically modified crops in the September 17, 2010 issue,...
- 2014-2015 STATE BAR OF TEXAS Legislative Timetable Approved by the Board of Directors, January 2014. // Texas Bar Journal;Apr2014, Vol. 77 Issue 4, p342
The article offers information on the 2014-2015 State Bar of Texas legislative timetable that has been submitted for approval by the board of directors. Topics discussed include the deadline for submission of proposed legislation to the board of directors for the 2015 State Bar legislative...