- Letters. Carter, Sally J. // Marketing News;5/13/1991, Vol. 25 Issue 10, p4
A letter to the editor is presented referencing the article "It pays to send retailer, sales reps to camp," published in the March 18, 1991 issue.
- INBOX. Webb, Cynthia // Gifts & Decorative Accessories;Dec2007, Vol. 108 Issue 12, p18
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article on who is affected by the negative impact on retail that was published in the previous issue.
- Letters. Smith, Cynthia; Engelman, Jane; Feigert, Peter; Christopher, Lori; Mcintyre, Beth A.; Mccarthy, Sharon; Johnson, Sarah // Indianapolis Monthly;Feb2007, Vol. 30 Issue 7, p28
Several letters to the editor are presented in response to articles published in previous issues, including "Get shorty" in the November 2006 issue and "It's a Paul world," published in the December 2006 issue and "Flying high" in the November 2006 issue.
- Retail journey is digitally clear. Dryden, Penny // Marketing Week;6/16/2011, Vol. 34 Issue 24, p12
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article "Keeping track of a customer's retail journey," in the June 2, 2011 issue.
- Mervyn's, Marshall Field's Withered from Neglect by Parent. // Retail Merchandiser;Jun2004, Vol. 44 Issue 6, p10
Presents a letter to the editor in response to the article "Target Won't be the Same Without Mervyn's and Marshall Field's," which was published in the April 2004 issue of "Retail Merchandiser."
- Check with the agent before you hire. McGuire, Bill // Cabinet Maker;11/18/2005, Issue 5465, p8
Presents a letter to the editor regarding the factors to consider prior to hiring retail agencies and principals.
- Negative retailers miss Newport vision. Spencer, Mike // Cabinet Maker;5/5/2006, Issue 5486, p8
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article "Regeneration Newport," by Jenny Pulling in the May 05, 2006 issue.
- In defence of online retailing. Field, Julian // Cabinet Maker;4/24/2009, Issue 5634, p9
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article from two brick and mortar retailers who disapproved the price reduction in online retailing in the April 10, 2009 issue.
- Infrared counting in front. Wilcock, Ian; Hamson, LIz // Grocer;3/10/2012, p24
A letter to the editor is presented in response to a news report mentioning the use of infrared counting in retailers in the January 14, 2012 issue.