The right to give blood
- Letters. Lebrun, Kyle; Call, Marty // Fab;12/10/2008, Issue 361, p6
Several letters to the editor are presented in response to articles in previous issues including "When Karen calls," by Brian Finch, a request for a wrapped Mike Young from Santa in the # 360 issue, and "Get Fat, Don't Die," blog by Brian Finch.
- LETTERS. // Bay Area Reporter;11/18/2010, Vol. 40 Issue 46, p5
Several letters to the editor are presented in response to article in previous issues such as one in response to the article "Yee's vote against transgender health benefits to likely to haunt his mayoral campaign" in the November 11, 2010 issue and one in response to the article "LGBTs express...
- Readers' Letters:. Woodhams, Christopher; Simmons, Amy; Otton, Garry; Williams, Gary; Russell, Michel; Maharaj, Mahendra D.; Reeves, Robert; Smack, Bryan; Steff, G.; Irvine, Ron; Young, Peter // Gay Times (09506101);Mar2008, Issue 354, p9
Several letters to the editor are presented in response to articles in previous issues including one about HIV awareness by Paul Thorn, another about the discrimination faced by the LGBT people from religious groups and "Behind the Story," in the February 2008 issue.
- LETTERS. Davidson, Tom; Ettelbrick, Paula L.; Usher, Jennifer; Petrelis, Michael; von Uhl, Karl // Bay Area Reporter;4/5/2007, Vol. 37 Issue 14, p7
Several letters to the editor in response to articles in previous issues including "IGLHRC silent on State Department report," by Jeffrey Johnson in the March 29, 2007 issue, "Dead Again," by Gwen Smith in the March 29, 2007 issue and "HIV ads to be scrutinized in 2007," in the January 4, 2007...
- Scott Carlson Thanksgiving Dinner. // Gay & Lesbian Times;12/4/2008, Issue 1093, p44
The article offers information on the gathering of members of the human immunodeficiency virus (HIV) and LGBT community at the First Unitarian Universalist Church on Thanksgiving Day in San Diego, California.
- Health care a priority at senior-housing center. Colletta, Jen // Philadelphia Gay News;11/29/2013, Vol. 37 Issue 48, Special section p4
The article reports that ActionAIDS will offer onsite human immunodeficiency virus (HIV) case management for residents of John C. Anderson Apartment complex, a lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgender (LGBT) senior-housing facility that will open in Phildelphia, Pennsylvania in January 2014.
- HIV DISCLOSURE SHOULD I ASK OR SHOULD YOU TELL? Miller, Woody // Hotspots Magazine;2/28/2013, Vol. 2809, p176
The article provides an answer to a question of disclosure of HIV/AIDS by positive patients.
- Pruritic papular eruptions of HIV: A clinicopathologic and therapeutic study. Lakshmi, S. Jhansi; Rao, G. Raghurama; Rao, K. Ananda; Prasad, P. Guru; Kumar, Y. Hari Kishan // Indian Journal of Dermatology, Venereology & Leprology;Sep/Oct2008, Vol. 74 Issue 5, p501
A letter to the editor regarding a clinicopathologic and therapeutic study on Pruritic papular eruptions of HIV is presented.
- QUESTIONING MANDATORY HIV TESTING DURING PREGNANCY. Groves, Allison K.; Pierce, Matthew W.; Maman, Suzanne // American Journal of Public Health;Feb2008, Vol. 98 Issue 2, p196
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article "Questioning Mandatory HIV Testing During Pregnancy," which was published in a previous issue.