Harassment from misguided mayoral candidate
- THE fall from grace of [...]. Mary Carr // Mail on Sunday;11/17/2013, p23
THE fall from grace of Toronto's mayor Rob Ford continued last week when he publicly denied participating in oral sex with a staff member. 'I've got more than enough to eat at home, thank you very much,' he said. Given that the roly-poly public servant looks as if he weighs about 120 stone, we...
- ALL publicity is good publicity. [...]. Isaac Bickerstaffe // Daily Mail;11/14/2013, p15
ALL publicity is good publicity. Toronto mayor Rob Ford, who has admitted taking crack and being abusive when drunk, was on hand to sign 1,000 'Robbie Bobbies' yesterday, bobblehead dolls modelled on him. They were sold for charity for $20 each. It's appropriate that they sway from side to side.
- Mayoral candidate assails activist doctors. Eggertson, Laura // CMAJ: Canadian Medical Association Journal;6/15/2010, Vol. 182 Issue 9, pE401
The article presents a reprint of the article "Mayoral candidate assails activist doctors," by Laura Eggertson, which appeared at www.cmaj.ca in the April 30, 2010. It discusses the complaint filed by Toronto, Ontario, mayoral candidate Robert Ford against Dr. Roland Wong concerning his advocacy...
- A History Lesson. Ma, Henry // Forbes Asia;2/13/2006, Vol. 2 Issue 2, p10
A letter to the editor is presented in response to an article about the civilization of the Philippines.
- Mayor: We're not that dumb! Goodman, Oscar B. // Las Vegas Business Press (10712186);11/8/2010, Vol. 27 Issue 45, pP28
A letter to the editor about the article "Dumb, Dumber--and We're Dumbest?" that was published in a previous issue of the "Las Vegas Review-Journal" is presented.
- Postcard from an advertising fantasyland. Gilbride, Stewart // AdMedia;Jun2006, Vol. 21 Issue 5, p4
Presents a letter to the editor about living in the Middle East.
- TO THE EDITOR. Johnson, Dale L. // American Sociologist;Aug66, Vol. 1 Issue 4, p206
Presents a letter to the editor on the consequences of the "Camelot Project," on the Chileans.
- MOVING FORESTS. Onokpise, Oghenekome; Onokpise, Oghenekome U. // BioScience;Dec85, Vol. 35 Issue 11, p684
Presents a letter to the editor in response to the article 'Africa Tomorrow--If We Act Today,' by Chris Elfring.
- How Much Is Too Much. Smith, Luella L. // National Parks;Nov/Dec87, Vol. 61 Issue 11/12, p7
Presents a letter to the editor concerning Yosemite National Park in California.