- A Scottish contract is long overdue. Sutherland, Sandy // Pulse;9/19/2012, Vol. 72 Issue 30, p24
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article "A Scottish contract isn't the answer," published in a previous issue of the periodical.
- Editorial Decisions. . Swan, Euan // Journal of the Canadian Dental Association;Jul/Aug1999, Vol. 65 Issue 7, p372
A letter to the editor is presented in response to an article about the challenge facing clinical journal editor of having to deal with a paper submitted for publication that discredits the claims of a manufacturer who advertises in the journal in the April 1999 issue.
- November JCDA. Williams, Jeff // Journal of the Canadian Dental Association;Jan2004, Vol. 70 Issue 1, p12
A letter to the editor commenting on the format and content of the November 2003 issue of the periodical is presented.
- Making connections. Pursell, Ron // Geographical (Geographical Magazine Ltd.);Jan2011, Vol. 83 Issue 1, p78
A letter to the editor is presented suggesting that editors provide a coherent overview of articles presented in the "Worldwatch" and "Climewatch" sections, in order that lay readers may understand the sometimes contradictory views presented by different experts.
- Write a letter to the Editor. // Hub (Hay River, NT);1/23/2013, Vol. 41 Issue 47, p4
The article offers information on letter writing policies to the periodical.
- FH-1. DeWald, Bruce // Wings of Gold;Fall2011, Vol. 36 Issue 3, p66
A letter to the editor is presented that appreciates articles within the issue.
- Able Dogs. Swanson, Pete // Wings of Gold;Fall2011, Vol. 36 Issue 3, p67
A letter to the editor is presented appreciating the article, "The Aft End of the Spear."
- LETTERS TO THE EDITOR. // Australian Maritime Digest;
The article offers information on how to submit articles in response to previous issue of the journal in the Letters to the Editor subject field.
- MAGAZINE CONTENT. ANSELMO, JOHN // American Iron Magazine;Jun2011, Issue 273, p28
A letter to the editor is presented about the periodical's content.