For the record
- RECRUITING ATTITUDES. Morgan, Mandy // BRW;3/9/2006, Vol. 28 Issue 9, p10
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article "Shallow End of the Talent Pool" in the February 9, 2006 issue.
- Biotech benefits. Cubitt, Iain; Barsby, Tina // New Scientist;8/17/91, Vol. 131 Issue 1782, p51
Presents a letter to the editor regarding an advertisement that appeared in 'New Scientist' for a position with Greenpeace International.
- LETTERS TO THE EDITOR. Mourouzis, Pete // World of Welding;Summer2008, p34
Several letters to the editor are presented in response to articles in previous issues including appreciation for the magazine's updates on techniques and equipment, and thanking the magazine for posting the help wanted job listing on the Hobart Institute's job board.
- Letters. Hind, Mark; Gardner, Mark; Gater, John // Caterer & Hotelkeeper;8/14/2008, Vol. 198 Issue 4540, p16
Several letters to the editor are presented in response to articles in previous issues including on the technological advancement offered at an island hotel in Croatia published in the previous issue, "Mixed response as topping up wages with tips is axed," published in the August 7, 2008 issue...
- Envious attack on Investors in People is wide of the mark. Bennett, Paul St John; McKay, Bob; Smith, Emma; Morris, Dave // Personnel Today;5/9/2006, p12
Several letters to the editor are presented in response to articles in previous issues, including "Investors in People under the spotlight," in the April 18, 2006 issue, an article about the payroll function of personnel departments in the April 11, 2006 issue, and an article about a recruitment...
- Editorial Views and News. Mitchell, David F. // Journal of Dental Research;Jul1972, Vol. 51 Issue 4, p885
The article discusses letters to the editor on a variety of subjects including the publication of short annotated descriptions of dental research, the use of advertisements for job openings, and problems in the delivery of the publication.
- Letters... Bissell, John // Recruiter;3/18/2009, p16
Several letters to the editor are presented in response to articles in previous issues including "Temp Workers' Scheme Is More Than Viable," in the March 4, 2009 issue and another one with regards to new managed service option for recruiting by Aston Taylor.
- Letters to the Editor. Silber, David; Williams, Iam; Capurro, John; Cunningham, Peter; Levitan, Bruce; Phillips, Gary; Gilliam, Rob; Moses, John; Gardner, Peter // Computer Bulletin;Sep2002, Vol. 44 Issue 5, p4
Several letters to the editor are presented in response to articles in previous issues including "Has IT found nirvana?" in the May 2002 issue, one on a job advertisement from British Energy in the July 4, 2002 issue and another on the IR35 legislation.
- Readers Say. Patel, Sanjay; Gupta, Ash; Franks, Andy; Measures, Chris; Morrison, Iain G.; Worsley, Chris; Turner, Sue // Marketing (00253650);11/24/2010, p25
Several letters to the editor are presented in response to articles regarding the BT vision subscriber-recruitment, the influence of facebook and John Lewis, and the value added tax increase for retailers in Great Britain.