Wider remit underpins success
- Unique remit for Sainsbury's HR lead. // People Management;7/15/2010, p11
The article announces the promotion of Gwyn Burr to customer service and colleague director at Sainsbury's.
- Marketer in the news. // Marketing (00253650);7/7/2010, p4
An interview with Gwyn Burr, chief executive officer (CEO) of Sainsbury's Supermarkets Ltd., where she discusses the dual marketing approach of the firm, her new role in the company, and the marketing strategy of Sainsbury's.
- Insider's view: Sainsbury's. // Marketing (00253650);6/30/2010, p14
The article offers insights from Gwyn Burr, customer director at Sainsbury's Supermarkets Ltd. regarding improvements in the company's ethical and sustainable practices.
- A PEOPLE PERSON. Phillips, Beth // Grocer;11/27/2010, Vol. 233 Issue 7983, p36
An interview with Gwyn Burr, customer service and colleague director on the operating board of Sainsbury's, is presented. According to Burr, the company is committed to further improve the value of service they offer to customers. She noted that the company offers graduate training schemes for...
- Try something new today. Churchard, Claire // People Management;1/27/2011, p18
The article features Gwyn Burr, customer service and colleague director of Sainsbury. She believes that uniting customers and colleagues will improve human resource's alignment with the business. She details her team's efforts to determine programs that will help move the business forward in the...
- Do brands benefit from kick-starting the Christmas season this early? // Marketing (00253650);9/16/2009, p24
In this article, several executives discuss the issue whether or not brands benefit from the Christmas season in Great Britain. Director Gwyn Burr notes that the bottom line of any brand will benefit from giving its customers what they want. Commercial director Ian McLernon views Christmas in...
- Recovery worker. Thomas, Joe // Marketing (00253650);3/17/2010, p22
The article details an interview with Gwyn Burr, customer director at Sainsbury's Supermarkets Ltd. in Great Britain. She discusses the ups and downs experienced by the supermarket. Burr describes her role as a customer director and plan on how to improve the department. She emphasizes the...
- A History Lesson. Ma, Henry // Forbes Asia;2/13/2006, Vol. 2 Issue 2, p10
A letter to the editor is presented in response to an article about the civilization of the Philippines.
- Mayor: We're not that dumb! Goodman, Oscar B. // Las Vegas Business Press (10712186);11/8/2010, Vol. 27 Issue 45, pP28
A letter to the editor about the article "Dumb, Dumber--and We're Dumbest?" that was published in a previous issue of the "Las Vegas Review-Journal" is presented.