- Payisa divisive matter. // People Management;Mar2015, p6
The article presents information and statistics on British employees' salaries with details on the percentage of the workforce that received a pay increase in 2015, details on the amount of pay freezes, and details on the effect of companies' leadership and investment in the workforce on...
- Dont bank on a 20l6 pay rise. // People Management;Jan2016, p7
The article reports on the small percentage of the estimated that real-time wage growth in Great Britain for 2016, according to the analysis from think tank Resolution Foundation.
- UK and London Living Wage rises. // FM World;11/20/2014, Vol. 11 Issue 21, p07
The article reports that the Living Wage rate in Great Britain has been fixed at 7.85 British pounds an hour in November 2014, which is said to be an increase of 2.6 percent from 2013 and 21 percent higher than the national minimum wage.
- Feeling flat. Rees, David // Convenience Store;4/15/2011, p5
The article discusses how the 2.5% in the British National Minimum Wage (NMW) have built a mixture of relief because it is low and frustration because it should not have gone up.
- ANNUAL NMW UPRATING. // Accountancy;Sep2014, Vol. 153 Issue 1453, p30
The article reports on the expected implementation of the annual uprating of the national minimum wage (NMW) rates in Great Britain on October 1, 2014.
- The national minimum wage increased from 1 October 2014. // Employers Law;Oct2014, p4
The article reports on the increase in the national minimum wage in Great Britain from 6.3 British pounds to 6.50 British pounds per hour starting October 1, 2014, in line with recommendations from the Low Pay Commission.
- national minimum wage. // British Baker;10/17/2014, p1
The article offers information on the National Minimum Wage rates increases in Great Britain as of October 1, 2014
- 'Minimal sense' in minimum wage increase. // Cabinet Maker;4/15/2011, Issue 5733, p12
The article focuses on the implication of increasing the National Minimum Wage (NMW) by 2.5% to six per hour pounds in Great Britain.
- National Minimum Wage set to rise in October. // FM World;3/26/2015, Vol. 12 Issue 6, p06
The article reports on the increase in the national minimum wage in Great Britain in October 2015.