- Temp Controls Key In Cooler Repairs. Marchese, Joe // Air Conditioning Heating & Refrigeration News;3/3/2003, Vol. 218 Issue 9, p9
Discusses the importance of temperature control in repairing reach-in- coolers. Capacity to sense the temperature of the evaporator coil; Effectivity in controlling the case temperature; Adjustability of the cutout values in colder and warmer case temperature.
- Using a Low-Pressure Control to Maintain Temps. Marchese, Joe // Air Conditioning Heating & Refrigeration News;02/05/2001, Vol. 212 Issue 6, p13
Explores the application of low pressure control to refrigeration systems. Mechanism of low pressure control; Determination of coil temperature; Procedures for setting the differential pressure.
- Thermodymaniacs. Gabriel, Gary // Heating/Piping/Air Conditioning Engineering;Feb2005, Vol. 77 Issue 2, p16
Presents a letter to the editor about the demonstration of the four stages of refrigeration by a rubber band.
- LETTER TO THE EDITOR. Cantrell, Sam // SN: Supermarket News;11/14/2011, Vol. 59 Issue 46, p8
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article "Retailers, Contractors Debate Alternate Refrigeration Systems," in the November 7, 2011 issue.
- Air- or Water-Cooled. Stein, Jeff // ASHRAE Journal;Jul2009, Vol. 51 Issue 7, p11
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article about air-cooled and water-cooled chiller systems by Ramez Naguib in the April 2009 issue.
- The Author Responds. Naguib, Ramez // ASHRAE Journal;Jul2009, Vol. 51 Issue 7, p12
A response by Ramez Naguib to a letter to the editor about his article on air-cooled and water-cooled chiller systems in the April 2009 issue.
- Frost on Air-Cooling Evaporators. // ASHRAE Journal;May2009, Vol. 51 Issue 5, p12
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article "Frost on Air-Cooling Evaporators," by Douglas Reindl and Todd Jekel in the February 2009 issue.
- reader MAIL. Wimer, Jay; Bartol, Frank; Huber, Joe // Air Conditioning Heating & Refrigeration News;5/31/2004, Vol. 222 Issue 5, p4
Presents letters to the editor regarding refrigeration issues.
- Re: Primary-Secondary Chilled Water Systems: Making Them Work. Rishel, James B. (Burt) // ASHRAE Journal;Oct2004, Vol. 46 Issue 10, p8
Presents a letter to the editor related to the primary-secondary chilled water system.