- Mirrors & Manifestations. R. W.; UPTON, JOHN; ULRICH, DAVID // Works + Conversations;2014, Issue 29, p60
The article features the art works of artist David Ulrich which include a strange lunar landscape of the Pahoenoe Lava in the Hawaii Volcanoes National Park.
- Curbing the Flow. CHERNOS, SAUL // Water Canada;2012, Vol. 12 Issue 6, p12
The article offers information on Great Lakes in North America. It says that the lake holds more than one-fifth of the surface fresh water in the planet. It discusses the strategies applied by several lakes at the Great Lakes, including Lake Erie, Lake Michigan, and Lake Ontario, to address...
- HR spirit in everyone. Crabb, Steve // People Management;4/18/2002, Vol. 8 Issue 8, p12
Discusses the views of Dave Ulrich, professor of business administration at Michigan University, on human resource (HR) management. Factors that influence HR management; Challenges associated with HR management; Significance of HR to business administration.
- HR with attitude. MacLachlan, Rob // People Management;08/13/98, Vol. 4 Issue 16, p36
Reports that personnel has the chance to make a leading contribution to business success. Views of David Ulrich, a thinker on people management; Background of Ulrich in the human resource practice; Key roles in order for the human resource function to survive.
- PEOPLE. // Credit Union Journal;1/6/2003, Vol. 7 Issue 1, p8
Presents news related to executives of credit unions in the United States as of January 2003. Appointment of David Ulrich as telecommunications manager of Chartway Federal Credit Union; Recognition of Richard Rice, chief executive of Teachers Credit Union with the Distinguished Hoosier Award.
- HR must stay focused on human side of business. // Personnel Today;7/2/2002, p6
Reports the role of human resource (HR) management personnel to focus on the human side of business in Great Britain. Development of self-confidence; Views of David Ulrich, professor of HR management on the importance of HR personnel; Innovation of the workplace; Relation between HR academia...
- HRINZ National President's conference highlights. Walker, Rachel // Human Resources Magazine;Oct/Nov2013, Vol. 18 Issue 4, p12
The article presents the highlights of the Human Resources Institute of New Zealand (HRINZ) National President's conference that was held in Wellington, New Zealand on August 19-21, 2013. In his opening remarks, Honorable Simon Bridges discussed the new Working Safer programme and the Employment...
- Ulrich calls on HR to use recession to scrap jobs. // Personnel Today;12/9/2008, p3
The article reports that business guru David Ulrich has urged human resource (HR) professionals to take advantage of the recession by getting rid of poor performers in 2009. According to Ulrich, the current financial crisis has given employers licence to remove unnecessary jobs and the ability...
- The State of the Human Resources Profession in 2003: An Interview with Dave Ulrich. Vosburgh, Rich // Human Resource Planning;2003, Vol. 26 Issue 1, p18
Interviews human resource planning specialist Dave Ulrich on the status of the profession in 2003. Challenges facing the profession; Explanation given on the indicators of progress of the profession. INSETS: EIGHT CHALLENGES;SEVEN INDICATORS OF PROGRESS.