Anti-IL-5 therapy and DRESS
- Therapy-related myeloproliferative neoplasm with ETV6-PDGFRB rearrangement following treatment of acute promyelocytic leukemia. Malfuson, Jean-Valère; Konopacki, Johanna; Fagot, Thierry; Desangles, François; Bories, Dominique; Souleau, Bertrand; Revel, Thierry // Annals of Hematology;Dec2011, Vol. 90 Issue 12, p1477
A letter to the editor is presented regarding the case of a 61-year-old Caucasian male who was treated for acute promyelocytic leukemia (APL) and developed chronic myelomonocytic leukemia (CMML) with eosinophilia while on maintenance therapy.
- DRESS or 'picture of DRESS'. Descamps, V // Bone Marrow Transplantation;Feb2012, Vol. 47 Issue 2, p317
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article about a patient who developed a Drug Reaction with Eosinophilia and Systemic Symptoms (DRESS) which appeared in the April 4, 2011.
- Coexistence of eosinophilia and agranulocytosis in a clozapine-treated patient. Amital, D.; Gross, R.; Amital, H.; Zohar, J. // British Journal of Psychiatry;Feb97, Vol. 170, p194
A letter to the editor is presented in response to an article about the coexistence of eosinophilia and agranulocytosis in a clozapine-treated patient.
- Tropical Pulmonary Eosinophilia. Magnaval, Jean-François; Berry, Antoine // Clinical Infectious Diseases;2/15/2005, Vol. 40 Issue 4, p635
Presents a letter to the editor about eosinophilia.
- Severe Eosinophilia in a Case of Giardiasis. Ahmad, Rifat Nadeem; Sherjil, Ahmed; Mahmood, Asad; Rafi, Shahid // Mediterranean Journal of Hematology & Infectious Diseases;2011, Vol. 3 Issue 1, p1
A letter to the editor is presented which discusses the manifestation of severe eosinophilia in giardiasis.
- Eosinophilic oesophagitis: a clinical update. DeCourcy-Hallinan, Hannah // British Journal of General Practice;Nov2012, Vol. 62 Issue 604, p571
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article with a clinical update on eosinophilic oesophagitis.
- DRESSing up to phenytoin. Gude, Dilip; Chennamsetty, Sashidhar; Jha, Ratan; Rajitha, K. // Indian Journal of Pharmacology;Oct2011, Vol. 43 Issue 5, p617
A letter to the editor is presented which discusses the case of an 86-year-old female who is said to have developed Drug Related Eosinophilia with Systemic Symptoms (DRESS) following the administration of phenytoin.
- Drug rash with eosinophilia and systemic symptoms (DRESS) after an unrelated donor BM transplant. López-Anglada, L; Vázquez, L; Pérez-Simón, J A; Dávila, I; Santos-Briz, A; García, L; Caballero, D // Bone Marrow Transplantation;Nov2011, Vol. 46 Issue 11, p1487
A letter to the editor is presented which discusses the case of a 21-year-old Caucasian male diagnosed with acute megakaryoblastic leukemia M7 (AML) and trineal dysplasia, who eventually developed drug rash with eosinophilia and systemic symptoms (DRESS) following an unrelated donor of bone...
- Angiolymphoid hyperplasia with eosinophilia on penis in HIV-positive patient: An unusual presentation. Damle, Dhananjay K.; Raotole, Snehal S.; Belgaumkar, Vasudha A.; Mhaske, Chandrakant B. // Indian Journal of Dermatology, Venereology & Leprology;Jan/Feb2013, Vol. 79 Issue 1, p109
A letter to the editor is presented which summarizes the findings of a case study involving a 36-year-old HIV-positive male with eosinophilia on the penis.