- Letters to the Editor. Eppiger, Charlie; Melville, Phil; Stevens, Julian; Heath, Garry // Money Marketing;8/30/2007, p32
Several letters to the editor are presented in response article related money marketing, published in previous, including Peter Hargreaves' article about plans to offer a choice of commission and/or fees, Malcolm Murray's article about the increasing percentage of financial advisers whose...
- A (percentage) point well-taken: Watch your fees. Murphy, H. Lee // Crain's Chicago Business;03/23/98, Vol. 21 Issue 12, pSR4
Reports on the alleged disparity in the fee structures of the 401 (k) retirement plans. Increase in the balances of investment fees under 401 (k) plans; Reference to a study conducted by HR Investment Consultants in Towson, Maryland on companies with 300 workers; Difficulties associated with...
- letters to the editor. Jones, Christopher; Morgan, Clive; Angliss, Richard; McIver, Ian; Sparks, John // Mortgage Strategy;8/24/2009, p16
Several letters to the editor are presented in response to articles in August 10, 2009 issue including "Fees fear," an article on the benefits of financial advice and recommendations and another article on dual pricing among lenders.
- Mayhem on the market menu. Shaw, Sam // Money Marketing;5/26/2005, p1
Discusses the release of independent financial adviser network menus which reveal wide-ranging disparities between networks' recommended maximum commission from one product to another. Detection of the fall of product commission charges in menus offered by some national networks; Aim of the...
- Minimum charges need maximum care. Shelton, David // Money Marketing;11/6/2014, Issue 1460, p53
The article presents suggestions on how financial advisers can introduce minimum charges as part of their overall adviser charging policy.
- INVESTMENT ADVICE -- FEES OR COMMISSION? Hargreaves, Peter // Accountancy;Aug1991, Vol. 108 Issue 1176, p26
Argues for the adoption of fee-based investment advice in Great Britain. Benefits of paying for an adviser's time on a straightforward hourly fee basis; Arguments against a commission-based remuneration; Product-driven characteristic of the investment sector.
- Business Relationship. Mintzer, Alison Cooke // Plan Sponsor;Feb2013, p2
An introduction to the journal is presented in which the editor discusses various reports published within the issue including one about exploring the right adviser for a retirement plan, another one about the top retirement plan advisers in the U.S., and one about sustainable and responsible...
- Honing Your Craft. Barney, Lee // Plan Adviser;Aug2014, p16
An introduction to the journal is presented in which the author discusses various reports within the issue on topics including appreciative relationship of plan sponsors with retirement plan advisers, automatic enrollment of retirement plan participants and the business offered by recordkeepers.
- Deloitte: Half of consumers reject 3% adviser charge. Holt, Natalie // Fundweb;11/7/2012, p14
The article informs that the research report "Bridging the Advice Gap" from Deloitte suggests over half of consumers would be likely to decrease frequency of consulting an adviser if they were charged 3 per cent of their investment. It has been informed that the report estimates that there would...