Memories of Robert Bogash
- In the Pioneer's Own Words: Robert C. Bogash. // American Journal of Health-System Pharmacy;1/15/2010, Vol. 67 Issue 2, p155
Several excerpts from interviews of pharmacist Robert C. Bogash published in various journals including "American Society of Health-System Pharmacists," and "Hosp Topics," are presented.
- Robert C. Bogash: Gadgeteer and hospital pharmacist extraordinaire. JORGENSON, KIRSTEN M. // American Journal of Health-System Pharmacy;1/15/2010, Vol. 67 Issue 2, p154
The article presents information on the life and achievements of hospital pharmacist Robert C. Bogash. He enlisted in the Army at the age of 17 and also participated in World War II. He became a pharmacist after being injured in the war. He studied pharmacy at the Philadelphia College of...
- A Message from the Editor. Enos, Gary A. // Getting Paid in Behavioral Healthcare;Aug2003, Vol. 8 Issue 8, p3
Presents a letter from the Editor.
- Send `em a letter! // Scholastic Choices;Nov/Dec93, Vol. 9 Issue 3, p6
Presents letters sent in by the public to the president, government officials and corporations. Responses; Burger King; President Bill Clinton; First Lady Hillary Clinton; Television producer Aaron Spelling; Senator Alfonso D'Amonto.
- Letters to Reinhold: Eating dill pickles in paradise. Niebuhr, U.M. // Christian Century;7/29/87 - 8/5/87, Vol. 104 Issue 22, p663
Presents a letter by the author written to her dead husband, in which she recalls the childhood he described to her.
- MAILBOX. // Beautiful British Columbia;Winter2002, Vol. 44 Issue 4, p6
Presents letters related to British Columbia published in the winter 2002 issue of the periodical 'British Columbia Magazine.' Grizzly bears in the Tyax Mountain Lake Resort in British Columbia; Relocation of wildlife in British Columbia.
- Syracuse: The Best-Kept Secret. // Business Journal (Central New York);6/18/2004, Vol. 18 Issue 25, p27
Presents a letter revealing the positive aspects of living in Syracuse, New York.
- Quadruplets, revisited. Pellman, Harry // Pediatrics for Parents;1994, Vol. 15 Issue 1, p4
Presents a salutation letter from a mother of quadruplets.
- Learning from History. Dunn, John F. // Mekeel's & Stamps Magazine;3/19/2010, Vol. 206 Issue 7, p34
The article presents letters from the Risvold collection that depict the history of Great Britain and the U.S.