Pharmacist's assistance after Haiti earthquake
- Preliminary national survey of pharmacist involvement in trauma resuscitation. Hale, LaDonna S.; Nyberg, Sue M.; Mohr, Ashley M.; Wegner-Busch, Elizabeth K. // American Journal of Health-System Pharmacy;5/1/2009, Vol. 66 Issue 9, p797
A letter is presented concerning a study which depicts the responsibilities and prevalence of pharmacist engagement in trauma resuscitation.
- ...call them pharmacists. DeLucie Jr., Edward // Modern Healthcare;3/21/2005, Vol. 35 Issue 12, p23
Presents a letter to the editor about the use of the term druggist.
- Factors influencing pursuit of residency training. Fit, Kathy E.; Padiyara, Rosalyn S.; Rabi, Suzanne M.; Burkiewicz, Jill S. // American Journal of Health-System Pharmacy;11/1/2005, Vol. 62 Issue 21, p2226
Presents a letter to the editor concerning reasons for pursuing residency training of pharmacists in the U.S.
- Women and pharmacy. Schultz, Terri // Drug Topics;5/2/2005, Vol. 149 Issue 9, p14
Presents a letter to the editor in response to the article "It's Not a Man's World Any More," by Jim Plagaki in the March 21, 2005 issue.
- Turf wars are rare. Pane, Fred J. // H&HN: Hospitals & Health Networks;Feb2005, Vol. 79 Issue 2, p12
Presents a letter to the editor in response to the article "Pharmacists: Over-the-Counter and at the Bedside," in the December 2004 issue.
- Pharmacists as nonphysician practitioners. Noronha, Gary; Miller, Jeanna; Brewer, Jeffrey M. // Family Practice Management;Jan2007, Vol. 14 Issue 1, p11
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article "How to Bill for Services Performed by Nonphysician Practitioners," by Betsy Nicoletti in the May 2006 issue.
- Recruiting foreign-trained professionals. Morris, John C.B. // CMAJ: Canadian Medical Association Journal;4/8/2008, Vol. 178 Issue 8, p1035
A letter to the editor is presented in response to an editorial by Amir Attaran and Roderick Walker about Shoppers Drug Mart's practice of recruiting pharmacists from South Africa, published in the Volume 178 of the "Canadian Medical Association Journal."
- Letter to the editor. Fox, Gary N. // Dermatology Times;Dec2008, Vol. 29 Issue 12, p7
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article "Commentary: Pharmacists, insurers limit scope of practice, prescription choices" by Doctor Norman Levine in the September 1, 2008.
- Enforce retirement? Malian, Nick // Canadian Pharmacists Journal (Allen Press Publishing Services In;Jul/Aug2011, Vol. 144 Issue 4, p153
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article which states that pharmacists over the age of 40 should retire, by R. Killeen in the March/April 2011 issue.