- A challenge for reward specialists. Holmes, Leonard // People Management;4/23/2009, Vol. 15 Issue 9, p16
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the report on the Turner Review's examination of remuneration practices in banking and finance in Great Britain which appeared in the March 26, 2009 issue of "People Management."
- The Impact Of Raising The Minimum Wage. Meyer, Jerome F. // MAN: Modern Applications News;Nov2006, Vol. 40 Issue 11, p12
A letter to the editor in response to the article "Minimum Sense on Minimum Wage," by John Mullally in the September 2006 issue of "Modern Applications News."
- Basic pay cut won't worry the good staff. Vasey, Jonas // Travel Trade Gazette UK & Ireland;12/8/2003, Issue 2593, p25
Presents a letter to the editor about cutting basic salary and increasing commission payments in the travel industry.
- False economy. // Engineer (00137758);6/15/2009, Vol. 294 Issue 7774, p17
A letter to the editor is presented claiming that salaries is reduced when there is a larger quantity.
- Mail Box. Haggerty, Paul // Hotel & Motel Management;7/4/2005, Vol. 220 Issue 12, p6
Presents a letter to the editor about the minimum wage in the United States.
- Treating staff well helps retain them. Hollinson, Michael // Event;Nov/Dec2005, p17
A letter to the editor is presented in response to an article about salary survey in the September 2005 issue.
- Welfare to Work. Baker, Elaine DeLott // Community College Week;4/10/2006, Vol. 18 Issue 18, p5
Presents a letter to the editor about the wage earnings posted by the participants of the Work First Temporary Assistance for Needy Families.
- BMA secretary responds to news story. Strachan, Jeremy // BMJ: British Medical Journal (International Edition);7/26/2003, Vol. 327 Issue 7408, p227
Presents a letter to the editor in reply to a story in this magazine about the way in which this writer, the British Medical Association (BMA) secretary, responded to a motion about staff pay.
- Letter On Mica's Salary Is Why CEO Pay Should Be Private. Givens, Rob // Credit Union Journal;8/4/2008, Vol. 12 Issue 31, p7
A letter to the editor is presented in response to Stuart Pelitsch's correspondence about Dan Mica's salary, published on the July 7, 2008 issue.
- Letters: Income Cap for the Rich? Nicassio, Victor // Dollars & Sense;Jan/Feb2010, Issue 286, p6
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article "Have the Rich Won?" by Sam Pizzigati in the November/December 2009 issue.