Skills gap omission
- EXPRESSIONS. // Art Education;Dec78, Vol. 31 Issue 8, p28
A letter to the editor is presented in response to an article on the cognitive sources of children's imagery in the January 1977 issue.
- Tired Debate. Rove, Bob // Phi Delta Kappan;Mar85, Vol. 66 Issue 7, p519
Presents a letter to the editor commenting on an article appearing in the November 1984 issue of 'Phi Delta Kappan' regarding intellectual differences among races.
- No Fond Memories. Erickson, Marilyn R. // Phi Delta Kappan;Apr88, Vol. 69 Issue 8, p621
Presents a letter to the editor in response to the article 'Spelling for Dollars,' by Michael Valentine in the May 1987 issue.
- SECRETS OF SUCCESS. Grant, David // Creative Review;Feb2005, Vol. 25 Issue 2, p8
Presents a letter to the editor with regard to an article published in a previous issue of the journal about dyslexic cretive achievers.
- RE: â€œCHILDHOOD COGNITIVE PERFORMANCE AND RISK OF MORTALITY: A PROSPECTIVE COHORT STUDY OF GIFTED INDIVIDUALSâ€. Voracek, Martin // American Journal of Epidemiology;Jun2006, Vol. 163 Issue 12, p1161
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article "Childhood cognitive performance and risk of mortality: A Prospective Cohort Study of Gifted Individuals."
- THE AUTHORS REPLY. Martin, Laurie T.; Kubzansky, Laura D. // American Journal of Epidemiology;Jun2006, Vol. 163 Issue 12, p1162
A response to a letter to the editor about the article "Childhood cognitive performance and risk of mortality: A Prospective Cohort Study of Gifted Individuals" is presented.
- Alcohol and Cognitive Function in Older Women. Pezzetta, Francesca; Mascitelli, Luca // New England Journal of Medicine;4/28/2005, Vol. 352 Issue 17, p1817
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article "Effects of Moderate Alcohol Consumption on Cognitive Function in Women" in the January 20, 2005.
- I want to make a difference. // Eastern Door;2/3/2012, Vol. 21 Issue 4, p3
A letter to the editor is presented which reflects on several creative ideas that are capable of making a difference.
- Telephone assessment of cognitive function in adulthood: the Brief Test of Adult Cognition by Telephone. Tun, Patricia A.; Lachman, Margie E. // Age & Ageing;Nov2006, Vol. 35 Issue 6, p629
A letter to the editor is presented about a research on cognitive function in adulthood.
- A Big Mac and Fries for Better Scores on NAEP? Smith, Donald M. // Education Week;6/23/1993, Vol. 12 Issue 39, p40
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article "Incentives May Boost Test Scores, Two Studies Find," in the June 16, 1993 issue.