- MAILBAG. // Weekly Reader News - Edition 4;1/16/2004, Vol. 85 Issue 17, p7
Presents several letters to the editor on the articles published in the 2004 issue of the journal "Weekly Reader."
- To the Editor. Lewis, Peter R. // Journal of Academic Librarianship;Jan1978, Vol. 3 Issue 6, p349
Presents a letter to the editor commenting on the article about serial publications.
- THE BOOK UPDATES. J. Claudio, Master Sgt. Carlos; Evans, Darlin; Tann Jr., Master Sgt. Ronald A.; Violette, Ashton // Airman;Jul/Aug2011, Vol. 55 Issue 4, p2
No abstract available.
- October issue was the best! // Bead&Button;Dec2011, Issue 106, p11
A letter to the editor is presented expressing gratitude and excitement about receiving the October 2011 issue of "Bead&Button" magazine.
- Identify and the Guild. Lewis, Carolyn // Columbia Journalism Review;Mar/Apr1973, Vol. 11 Issue 6, p63
Presents a letter to the editor in response to the article "The Newspaper Guild's Identity Crisis," in the November/December 1973 issue.
- Untitled. Butler, Peter // Canadian Philatelist;
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article on mailing of magazines by Bill Findley in the October issue of Saugeen Stamp Club Bulletin.
- Writing for all - not just academics. Matthews, Rita // Therapy Today;May2008, Vol. 19 Issue 4, p26
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the letter from Paul McGahey on whether it is necessary to have a degree in English to write in a publication in the March 2008 issue.
- letter to the Editor. Best, Janet // AATCC Review;May2006, Vol. 6 Issue 5, p4
The article presents a letter to the editor about the benefits associated with reading the AATCC magazine.
- Unintended Impact of Author Impact Factor. Scott, James F. // Physics Today;Apr2006, Vol. 59 Issue 4, p16
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the suggestion by Loc Vu-Quoc that multiple-author publications be divided in the March 2005 issue.