- Tsunami sex appeal. Muir-Wood, Robert // Geographical (Geographical Magazine Ltd.);Sep2010, Vol. 82 Issue 9, p78
A letter to the editor about storm surges is presented.
- Letter to the Editor. // Trammel Trace Tribune (Tatum, TX);6/7/2007, Vol. 32 Issue 23, p6
A letter to the editor is presented to the article of Larry Crider about the blizzard of 1888 in Northwest Kansas.
- New Orleans was prepared but it was overwhelmed. Boyd, Ezra // Nature;7/20/2006, Vol. 442 Issue 7100, p244
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article "The Gathering Storm," in the previous issue.
- Letters. Holt, Sydney; Morgan, Jim; Nease III, L.V.; Stewart, Scott // Yachting;Oct2006, Vol. 200 Issue 4, p30
Several letters to the editor are presented in response to articles that appeared in previous issues including "The Endless Storm," in the August 2006 issue and the column by Jay Coyle in the September 2006 issue.
- The Green Wave. Johnston, Christopher // Fast Company;Jun2006, Issue 106, p21
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article "The Storm After the Storm," in the April 2006 issue.
- Letters to the Editor. // Business Insurance;12/1/2003, Vol. 37 Issue 48, p8
Presents a letter to the editor about the storm research.
- Party like it's 1859. // Countryside & Small Stock Journal;Nov/Dec2008, Vol. 92 Issue 6, p19
A letter to the editor about the 1859 solar super storm is presented.
- Build those barriers. Hill, Douglas // New Scientist;6/24/2006, Vol. 190 Issue 2557, p27
A letter to the editor is presented in response to an article on the need for protecting New York City by constructing storm surge barriers in the June 3, 2006 issue.
- Atlantic City never stopped publishing. BRONSON, RHONA // Editor & Publisher;Feb2013, Vol. 146 Issue 2, p6
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article "Eye of the Storm," in the Decembr 2012 issue.